New and nervous

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Nevergiveup
Nominee

New and nervous

Post by Nevergiveup »

Hello all. New to the site and no idea if I am doing this right!! Firstly I am SO GLAD I FOUND YOU ALL!! So nice to read of people in the same situation as us. Mad keen child who is getting lots of recalls at the moment at this is all very new and quite scary!
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: New and nervous

Post by pg »

Hello and welcome to NAPM! I bet you'll soon be as addicted as the rest of us.
amanda
GRAMMY Award

Post by amanda »

Hello and welcome :)
No need to be nervous we are all v friendly round here. What kind of auditions is your child doing?
Nevergiveup
Nominee

Post by Nevergiveup »

Got to final 6 for Chitty earlier this year, had Oliver callback this week and Sound of Music tomorrow, and they want to see him again in the Summer for Michael in Billy Elliot but asked him to have some tap lessons (as he had never done tap before). Thank you for making us feel so welcome!
Tatty t
GRAMMY Award

Post by Tatty t »

Wow he's doing great , welcome x
what time r u at som tommorow I'm at 1
Nevergiveup
Nominee

Post by Nevergiveup »

9.30am for us!
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Post by nextinline »

Welcome nevergiveup :D This forum is excellent for both parents and kids. We have attended auditions and workshops that we would never have known existed if not for this site and also made some good friends along the way. Good luck with the tap. My ds (who is 13) had to perform a tap dance in a show recently and he had never done any tap before. He really enjoyed it. He is now doing Latin and Ballroom like his sister and is picking it up quite quickly. When they are young they seem to be able to learn new skills with ease unlike us adults ](*,) It is definately woth getting as much dance experience as you can \:D/ \:D/ .
It's Showtime
BRIT Award

Post by It's Showtime »

Welome - gosh your DS is busy - let us know how he gets on... you must have met some of us at the recent auditions :D
Bad Hair Day Anyone?
**It's Showtime Folks!**
flower79
Nominee

Post by flower79 »

hi everyone we are new to all this been reading everyones storys for a while but decided to join up i would like some advise if anyone can help woundering where to find good audition information from my son is 11 and attends a full time dance school they dont have an agency as such but we have joined the casting website he went for the sadie jones audition and was kept back but heard nothing else yet. would just liked to be pointed in the right direction and if anyone has anymore info on the other cbbc audition for 10-18 year olds thanxs.