SADIE JONES CASTING TODAY

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Kerrie
BRIT Award

SADIE JONES CASTING TODAY

Post by Kerrie »

To all those coming today the venue has now changed please call your agent ASAP for the new details
KERRIE
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Re: SADIE JONES CASTING TODAY

Post by bruno2 »

I believe Agent has sent girls up today I will try and contact them on the train, hope its not to late !!!!!!!!!!

My dd would have loved to have had a chance to audition for this but despite sending of cv several times no luck. Do you think it is unreasonable to ask Agent why ? I know they cant send everyone and I guess she just didnt have the right look !!! But it would have been nice to know. :) Good luck to everyone today.
Last edited by bruno2 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
titania

Post by titania »

From what I know it must be a particular thing as they are happy to see anyone that fits the brief.
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Well my dd seemed to fit the bill but still didnt get an audition. :(
titania

Post by titania »

I would suggest you speak to your agent then.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

The trouble is cd will only see who she wants to see u might think ur child is right but cd might not but I agree with titania they seem to be seeing every one ds auditioned a few weeks ago and nealy every boy in his group was kept behind, cd dose not seem to be seltive seeing what a lot of people on here have said about there ds being kept behind starting to wonder if it's ever going to be made.
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

I dont thing there will be much point as the answer would be "didnt have the right look". She is 4ft 10 ins 12 years old and has dark hair, perhaps they are looking for lighter colour hair. Never mind.
STEFFYSMUM
GRAMMY Award

Post by STEFFYSMUM »

maybe she looks to old bruno as i have thought maybe thats whats wrong with my dd as was asked for pic then heard nothing so they must be looking for a certain look i think.
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

bruno2 wrote:I dont thing there will be much point as the answer would be "didnt have the right look". She is 4ft 10 ins 12 years old and has dark hair, perhaps they are looking for lighter colour hair. Never mind.
hi Bruno, I can understand your frustration. My opinion for what it's worth, is there is no specific look re colouring/ height etc. I think it is worth speaking to yr agent. As other napmers have said, this whole process is proving very drawn out and confusing for us parents and for all we know the cd could still be seeing children after this week.
titania

Post by titania »

They are still looking for Sadie she is hard to cast so have a word with your agent.
STEFFYSMUM
GRAMMY Award

Post by STEFFYSMUM »

dont see it worth while sending cv too casting director again if she has already seen it. kerry must having something in mind. maybe she could verify this ???
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Thanks guys, there must be lots of us in the same position and it is frustrating, but thats the business. Good luck to everyone I do hope that one of us lot proves to be successful. :) :)
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

titania wrote:They are still looking for Sadie she is hard to cast so have a word with your agent.
Does that mean they have cast the other parts?
lilly
BRIT Award

Post by lilly »

Chloe part went some time ago, my dd went for Sadie and then recalled. An american girl got part of Chloe.
nigelben
BRIT Award

Post by nigelben »

Hi I'm new to this great site. My ds went to the open audition back in March for Kit, we haven't heard anything so I guess it's a no, but it was good to get an auditon as he is only 14 but is 6 foot tall so very often doesn't even get seen :( out of interest does anyone know if Kit has been cast yet?