Penciled in and recall???

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

jackjames
BRIT Award

Penciled in and recall???

Post by jackjames »

hi all :),

I got told on thursday that I had been penciled in for a commercial, I am not really to sure what that means?? but then yesturday I got told I had a recall.... Could somebody explain, also they saidthey need 3 boys for the same role or something??
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Re: Penciled in and recall???

Post by missmoneypenny »

A pencil means that you are one of the ones that they like the look of, kind of like putting a tick by your name. It is also to let you know to keep the shoot date clear. I must say we have not usually been recalled after a pencil, but I would imagine it means they have a few boys on a pencil.

Lots of luck, hope the pencil turns into a job for you x
jackjames
BRIT Award

Post by jackjames »

ok, thanks missmoneypenny, they have also asked us to get a licence sorted out as the shoot is in a fortnight.
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

hello there, pencilled in means they are considering you and possibly you may get the role, sounds like there are three boys which are being considered (dont get to excited sometimes its a no). What agent are you with ? My dd has been pencilled in a few times and sometimes its a yes and other times its a no. Good luck. =D>
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

They do like you to have everything in place while they decide. A fortnight notice is great news, our LEA is very quick but some dig their heels in and refuse to budge - Hope yours is one of the reasonable ones. Fingers crossed x
jackjames
BRIT Award

Post by jackjames »

hi bruno, I have got my fingers crossed , I am with the Harris agency and missmoneypenny I hope my council are good too!