West End Kids Audition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

sweetiepie456
Nominee

West End Kids Audition

Post by sweetiepie456 »

Hello , i'm 13 years old and really want to be an actress. I love musical theatre and saw WEK were taking auditions. I signed up just to see if they'd get back AND THEY DID! My audition is scheduled for Sunday 9th May 1-1:30. I would love to go because i think it would be an amazing experience even if i didn't get in. But London is around 45 minutes away and don't want to waste everyones time as i'm a real ametuer with no experince at all. Any advice?
aliceinwonderinc
GRAMMY Award

Re: West End Kids Audition

Post by aliceinwonderinc »

Hey
It's a good idea to go for this if you like musical theatre. My friend was in this and said it was a really good experience, but also that it took up A LOT of time. So if you do get in then be prepared to go all out for it, it sounds fun but hard work as well.
About the audtion, never be afraid that you're going to waste peoples' time! They have asked to see you, so go and see them and if you get in then great but if not then I'm sure it will have been a good experience. And don't worry about not having any experience - they are not a professional theatre company, they are tailored for young people without experience. Just go and be confident. :D
Have fun!