Castings and auditions

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

balletmad
BRIT Award

Castings and auditions

Post by balletmad »

Hi, i was wondering if there are any napm's out there who would be able to help ? My daughter has got her 1st audition nxt wk for the railway children. She would like to know wot to expect?????? She's very nervous and any help would be much appreciated. pleaaaassseeee [-o< [-o< :D soz if this is posted in wrong place were newbies :oops:
GypsyMumNot!
GRAMMY Award

Re: Castings and auditions

Post by GypsyMumNot! »

Hey newbie - welcome! tell your dd not to be nervous as if it was anything like the first time round, then its just a workshop with several others.
Surprised to hear that they are auditioning for more tho, cos I thought they were just reducing the teams to 5 and sticking with who they'd got for the remainder of the run? How did you hear & arrange this for your dd? Interested to know cos it may impact on my 2 dds who are in this already & staying on. :-s
And all that jazz...!
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

I am also interested , as dd auditioned first time round but didn't get in, and when I emailed the producer (?) I got a reply saying that I would be emailed again when and if they needed more children.
balletmad
BRIT Award

Post by balletmad »

hey, it appears that the information i was given was incorrect, they are not holding auditions nxt wk . It was my friend who finds herself various auditions. I misunderstood what she said, apparently theys said they,( whoever they are)that they would contact her if and when they re audition...... :( sorry about that folks perhaps i should go back to just watching from afar, or have ago at sorting auditions out for myself.....i have a very dissapointed daughter and rather embarresed me :oops: :oops: soz to everyone.