Nativity 3 film

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Nativity 3 film

Post by Dwafffamily »

Just thought I would start this thread as the Nativity musical workshop has already reached over 10 pages, any info is also not relevant as its totally seperate from this.

Anyway, good luck to all those going :D
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Re: Nativity 3 film

Post by Dwafffamily »

Minime-We aren't up for this, but timescale could be anything from 1/2hr-3hrs+. A lot will also depend on how many kids are being seen on this date and if its one big group, or if time slots are given and then staggered throughout. Just make sure you have drinks and some nice snacks whilst you are waiting :D
Lilysofia
Nominee

Post by Lilysofia »

Hi DD is also attending the N3 audition on Wednesday. She is 5 x
GreaseIstheWord
BRIT Award

Post by GreaseIstheWord »

Dwafffamily wrote:Just thought I would start this thread as the Nativity musical workshop has already reached over 10 pages, any info is also not relevant as its totally seperate from this.

Anyway, good luck to all those going :D
I still think this is linked to the Musical workshop as well as agent has said they don't want to see kids that went for workshop auditon as these are being considered for the film anyway?? Hope they don't take as long to respond as they did for the workshop-good luck :lol:
tizzy
BRIT Award

Post by tizzy »

Is this casting at Pinewood?
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

I should imagine this is closed at present, meaning its through agents right now so no location details should be given I'm afraid.
tizzy
BRIT Award

Post by tizzy »

Last edited by tizzy on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
plainjane
Nominee

Post by plainjane »

From experience the auditions started around this time and the cast started getting their roles 2nd week of September and then they moved on up to Coventry to recruit the local kids. It DOES take a while!!!
Jeanie
GRAMMY Award

Post by Jeanie »

I think they saw every child in the country for Nativity 2! They had weeks of workshops at Sylvia Young. I remember a NAPM child was cast - a talented fellow who could play several instruments. Anyone know the theme? Is it street dancing this time?
Doddle
Nominee

Post by Doddle »

Hi,

This is my first post so please be gentle with me. :D

My 8 year old daughter had an audition for Nativity 3 a few weeks ago and a recall last Thursday. She's been invited to another recall in early September. This is only her second audition and she didn't have a clue what to expect. She enjoyed herself and is looking forward to the recall. I wonder how close they are to choosing the children? Any clues or advice would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks,

Denise
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I don't have any experience of this production, but it does sound like they have only just started looking.

I think on here somewhere it states that the children that were seen for the workshop for the stage production were also going to be considered.

It's a bit difficult to tell, but I'd say the journey is only just beginning and it could be weeks before a final cast is settled on.

Hope your daughter is successful - all the very best and welcome to NAPM.

K
Doddle
Nominee

Post by Doddle »

Thanks CatKat xx
Lolalou
GRAMMY Award

Post by Lolalou »

the schedule advises they are rehearsing in October and filming from early November so I don't think they will stall too much on the children's casting
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

Good luck to all those who were recalled for the film, fingers crossed you hear back soon :D
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I just wish they'd hurry up and film it so I can look forward to my Christmas family viewing. Loved the last two, although I guess they don't suit everyone.

Well done to everyone who auditions and hope we have a few successful NAPM kids, will make watching it even more special.