Nativity 3 film

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Re: Nativity 3 film

Post by Dwafffamily »

I've only watched the first one. Didn't think it would be my cup of tea, just thought the kids would like it, but it really was a film all the family enjoyed.
So all the best to those NAPM kiddies(Lolalou Minime and any others I've missed), should imagine a lovely film for them to be involved in x
minime
Nominee

Post by minime »

Dwafffamily wrote:I've only watched the first one. Didn't think it would be my cup of tea, just thought the kids would like it, but it really was a film all the family enjoyed.
So all the best to those NAPM kiddies(Lolalou Minime and any others I've missed), should imagine a lovely film for them to be involved in x
Thank you very much for your good luck wishes :) .. I'm new to here and first time posting, but it seems s lovely forum :) .. Good luck to all other children and hope we hear soon!
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

I am sure it is a silly quetion, anyway... will the film be released for Christmas next year??
GreaseIstheWord
BRIT Award

Post by GreaseIstheWord »

CatKat_0 wrote:I just wish they'd hurry up and film it so I can look forward to my Christmas family viewing. Loved the last two, although I guess they don't suit everyone.

Well done to everyone who auditions and hope we have a few successful NAPM kids, will make watching it even more special.
I don't think it will be this christmas viewing, you'll need to wait a year I'd say!! Good luck to those that had recalls
mouskouri41
GRAMMY Award

Post by mouskouri41 »

I think decisions for this should be imminent -anyone heard anything?...
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

I heard emails were doing their rounds today, good luck to all those who were up for his x
Doddle
Nominee

Post by Doddle »

We had an email on Wednesday morning - unfortunately my daughter hasn't been cast. It's tough as after an audition and 2 recalls she had, naturally, set her heart on it. It's only her second audition so it's all good experience.

Hope others have better news.

Denise x
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

What a shame, Doddle, but a huge well done to her for getting so far.
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

Aah, I'm so sorry to hear that Denise, but really is amazing that she got to that point, they must have seen hundreds throughout the rounds!!!!
My ds has been to that point many times but instead of letting it disappoint me, it actually encourages me to carry on letting him do this, they must have something if they can get so far and that something will happen somewhere xx
Doddle
Nominee

Post by Doddle »

Thanks very much TalyaB and Dwaffamily - I feel a bit better about it now and I think I'll try to adopt your positive attitude. It's amazing how emotional it makes you - Molli was soooo excited and convinced that she would get a part even though we kept telling her there was still a long way to go. Part of me thought it would have been kinder not to have got so close but that's just silly! I'm going to have to toughen up a bit!

We're very, very proud of our little star and I'm sure something equally exciting will come along.

Thanks for your support,

Denise xx
GreaseIstheWord
BRIT Award

Post by GreaseIstheWord »

Top Talent have tweeted that one of their smaller girls that was part of the Nativity Workshop has a big part in the film-how fab for her and very well done. Maybe some of the others may be asked =D>
calgiemusik
Nominee

Post by calgiemusik »

hi is there any extra girl parts ?! :roll:
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Think this has already been filmed......maybe next time?
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I've been anxiously awaiting this all year, and now it's nearly here - I'm soooooo excited.

Let me know if any NAPM kids are in it that I can look out for.