Agency Audition at Danceworks London

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

kaso
Nominee

Agency Audition at Danceworks London

Post by kaso »

I have just copied this from another website. Think some parents may be interested in this. My dd attends SSA school and she is on this agency. If you are looking for an Agency then I recommend these guys :-)

"DSA (David Stinson Agency) seek young talented children that are confident, immaculately presented, well spoken, experienced and focused. They must also be in current training at a local dance and/or theatre school.

The audition will consist of a dance routine and all children should prepare one musical theatre song and they will also be asked to read a short script. The audition will be held at the Stinson Stage Academy (SSA) located at Danceworks, Balderton Street, Mayfair, London.

When applying, please send us links to any reels and their Spotlight pin if they have one. If they haven't got a Spotlight Profile, then you must sign up your child immediately should we offer them representation.

Any gender may apply, aged 5 to 18 (all minors must be accompanied by an adult).
Audition Date: Sunday 11th May 2014 (from 10am - 1pm. If selected you will receive a specific time to attend)
Venue: Danceworks, Balderton Street, Mayfair, London (Nearest Tube: Bond Street)

Email: david@davidstinsonagency.com
Visit our website: http://www.davidstinsonagency.com "

Good Luck :-)