dd had peel audition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

di47
BRIT Award

dd had peel audition

Post by di47 »

Well dd had her audition with peel talent she was more nervous than usual but out of her group of 25 they kept 6 which she was one of. There was another group and I think they did the same there. Then they had to dance and do some harmonies which is normally easy for her but she said it was a song shed never heard before. The upshot being apparently they have all successfully got on the books of peel talent but it's a matter of time to see if they get offered a contract a bit strange I think. so its a waiting game. They didn't ask any questions which I also thinks strange but dd said Tnere were to many Tnere for that. who knows maybe they do recalls later for actual jobs.!!
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Re: dd had peel audition

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

sounds promising though, well done to your dd =D> =D>
would be a fantastic opportunity & experience, not many jobs offer the chance to wake up in a new country/city/island etc each day :lol:
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2dancersmum »

Well done to your DD. The getting onto the books of the company and then waiting for a contract seems quite common for the cruise industry. So fingers crossed that she hears soon.
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

Good luck - I used to work on cryise ships, not as a dancer mind. It is a fabulous job for a young person. Get to see the world doing a job you enjoy and you get great food. Cabins can be a bit cramped but apart from that I'd recommend the life for any young person.xx
di47
BRIT Award

Post by di47 »

Thanks everyone. It's a waiting game now so just going to forget about it for now. One thing she did say is that she was probably one of the youngest there at 20 so they may be apprehensive about her taking a leading singing role at her age even tho I know she could. so fingers crossed .
Livvyvicky
GRAMMY Award

Post by Livvyvicky »

Sounds promising :D