Any One Else Have Recall For Sky Atlantic Show

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Any One Else Have Recall For Sky Atlantic Show

Post by Irishdancer »

Any one else had a recall for this or know of any one else if you don't want to post on here just PM me
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Re: Any One Else Have Recall For Sky Atlantic Show

Post by Irishdancer »

Any one going again today DS went to recall did not get it but got a call from agent yesterday the boy they picked has now turned it down its a good part DS going today so this will be his second recall. If any one knows why the boy turned it down can you please PM me as would like to know if there was some good reason why, if DS got offered the part want to make sure there is not some thing strange going on. It's to film in London Malta and South Africa starts 19th finishes 19th June it's a nice part part DS going for is not in every eps but good for there CV and if they want to get into American market as DS is 17 he has to go by himself not worried about Malta that is not to long a flight but South Africa is a long way away and if any thing went wrong takes about 12 hours and then is it safe there. He went to his last filming job abroad 2nd time by himself the was nearly 3 hours but I had met the actress playing his mother and she told me she would look after him. But then he might not get it and I am worring over nothing us mums lol
michbv
GRAMMY Award

Post by michbv »

Gosh How exciting. Fingers crossed. It sounds great. I haven't heard about it and my DS younger. But I feel ur anxieties. They're still our babies any age!
Best of luck, maybe the other child had an important time in school around then, or an important family event. It could be as simple as that :D Great to have a 2nd recall =D>

www.starnow.co.uk/adambeaver
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Ds said it was really strange it was for a 14 year old American boy there where 3 boys including DS one of the boys was black over 6ft tall looked like he was in his 20s prob was younger just looked older then there was an Aisan boy then there was dS who is white so one of them must be wrong if mum is black then don't know why they called ds back as there is no way he has any chance of getting the part same if mum is Aisan but if mum is white then why call the other 2 in, I can never understand these castings so it will all be to do with what the mum looks like who gets the part. Have googled the name of the production nothing on IMBd so just a waiting game now. It's just annoying to be called back for a 3rd time and might not have a chance of getting the part we live in greater London so not too bad for us but if you have a long trip for spend ages on a train and lots of money to get there not fare
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Well thought by Tuesday we would have heard so thought that's it can forget about it, Ds told me today that he is still in the running for it he was there a week ago, I just want to know so I can forget about it. Was pleased really when I thought it was a no as don't fancy ds flying to South Africa by him self still 8 months before he is 18. I know they stay in hotels with armed guards so on his days off he would have to stay in hotel wile every one was filming just want to know now so I can forget about it or have weeks of worrying when he flys out there just hope we hear before the weekend so I don't have another weekend of waiting
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Looks like we got to wait another weekend, don't know what the hold up is, just wondering if they have picked a under 16 to play the part and just holding on to Ds so that if they can't get things sorted out in time have Ds for a back up. Just wish Ds had not got the recall now it's been no not got it yes he might 2nd recall then no not got it now he might just want it to be over
sophiesocks
OSCAR Award

Post by sophiesocks »

The waiting is definitely the worst part :(
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Keeping everything crossed x
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Nat heard any thing today so going to forget about it for the 3rd time just hope that's it
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

It's on again it's like a flipping yoyo fed up that's 2 times I forgot it. Cd asked ds agent if dS was still avable asked to see him for a 4th time dS agent said no they have seen him 3 times already so not letting him come a 4th time he has been put on tape 3 times. So glad that ds agent decided not to let him go a 4th time they are seeing new people for the first time tomorrow have already started filming 1st eps which this caractor is in. The boy they wanted had turned it down 2 times now so very strange
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Well done to your agent for saying no to a fourth audition! Good to know he's got your back =D> =D> =D>
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Sapphire I'm so glad as well that dS agent said he would not come again. The boy they wang has turned it down 2 times now just wondering when dS agent up 3rd time if they where trying to change the boy's parents mind and did so bug then they changed there mind again, dS was one of 3 they where interested it at 1st recall so if the boy turned it down why not go for other boy or ds but they did not they want the other boy so looks like they bent over backwards for him and his parents but still they turned it down in the end so if they changed there minds again he would get it. So glad DS has such a good agent some other agents would have just said go for the 4th time
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Heard from some one who ds was there for the 1st time today said they where running over time there where 10 boys that she knew of there so could be more so glad ds agent said he would not be coming up for a 4th time he went up for TVC today if he gets it goes to Malan in way hope he gets it and they come back and say they want ds and ds agent can say sorry not avable any more would love that
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Fingers crossed for the commercial for him [-o< [-o< [-o< The worst thing about auditioning on a Friday is the wait over the weekend before you can even expect to hear anything ](*,)