Recommendations for Agencies

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Notaclue
BRIT Award

Recommendations for Agencies

Post by Notaclue »

Hi All,
I wondered if any of you could give me some guidance on prospective agencies for acting. :? I am looking at Mark Jermin, Abacus, Bonnie & Betty and Daisy & Dukes. Are some better than others and any advice you can offer would be most welcome. Thank you O:)
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Re: Recommendations for Agencies

Post by TalyaB »

There is lots of discussion on here about agencies, and what is more suited to one person won't work for another. I suggest you take a couple of hours to read through the threads as there is loads of great advice that will answer questions you never even knew you had. Good luck.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

It also depends what age your if you are over 16 better to look at adult agents, although the best adult agents are very hard to get into compered to childrens agents as adult agents will not take any one like you onto there books although have known some of the best agents take on people with out any proficional experance. If you get a meeting with a agent ask to have a look at all there clients if they do not have a web site where you can see clients then ask to see who they have on spotlight they should have spotlight book with there actors on there. Good luck
JustynaK
Nominee

Post by JustynaK »

There are testimonials available in the Agency's directory on our site: http://www.kidsccp.com/uk/agents - hope you can find these helpful. Alternatively you can contact their clients directly through our site and ask for some feedback :)