CBBC 4 o'clock Club

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

mich707
GRAMMY Award

Re: CBBC 4 o'clock Club

Post by mich707 »

http://screenterrier.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... clock.html they are suggesting that the age is very strict: 10 and 11 year olds only...but may be worth a shot (if he small for age)
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

here's hoping wrote:Hi all,
I do not know about this , i do not think my sons agent is doing very much as he never seems to get any auditions or casting calls, i get him more. It is a reputable agency though so not sure what to do. My son is 12 last week and is of mixed heritage. How do i find out more about this
As it is an open call, if ds fits the brief I would submit
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

begolina wrote:
here's hoping wrote:Hi all,
I do not know about this , i do not think my sons agent is doing very much as he never seems to get any auditions or casting calls, i get him more. It is a reputable agency though so not sure what to do. My son is 12 last week and is of mixed heritage. How do i find out more about this
As it is an open call, if ds fits the brief I would submit
How do you know your agent didn't submit him? I think you should Atleast ring and ask.
esmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by esmum »

E in the recall process for this too - though as haven't heard from last recall - have written it off, so not holding out :D Great to all who get a recalled though, fab achievement as tons of tapes must have been sent in =D>
Justmum
BRIT Award

Post by Justmum »

DD called in for Amber this week. Is this a different role to those shortlisted or the same? I'm confused. Anyone else going?
Chezanne24
Nominee

Post by Chezanne24 »

Hi I am new to this and I'm just wondering if anyone has heard from the last recalls - my daughter was seen in Manchester last Tuesday 24th March. Don't know if that was the final recalls or there's more to come? Thank you.
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

There's more to come, know they are doing recall workshops at some point during the easter hols.
Chezanne24
Nominee

Post by Chezanne24 »

Ok brill - how do you find that out? I presume only if they are successful?
VPM
Nominee

Post by VPM »

](*,) I've heard on the grape vine that kids from the first round are penciled - anyone else heard this?
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

My boy got to end of casting process a few weeks ago and then they seemed to start again - had no info that he is still pencilled so unless we hear different I am writing it off. It's disappointing though as was lots of trips in to town and lots of scripts to learn - that's the way of this biiz though - good luck those in the mix still
VPM
Nominee

Post by VPM »

Hmm who knows but kids deff still pencilled -I've seen Hollywood block busters cast quicker than this :roll:
VPM
Nominee

Post by VPM »

Has anyone heard anything on the grape vine about this?! :cry:
HoneyLemon
Nominee

Post by HoneyLemon »

Does anyone know if this has been fully cast yet? Thank you all xx