Stagebox audition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

MrsRose
Nominee

Re: Stagebox audition

Post by MrsRose »

Thanks Zoe. I know quite a few have already had offers though so if all the yeses go out first I think my DD may not have got in this time!
Kleigh222
Nominee

Post by Kleigh222 »

Ah we are still waiting, I didn’t realize the yeses went out first, I thought it was the other way round. My daughter had a fantastic day and loved it, she’ll be gutted, but I know she’ll want to try again next year. :)
Blossom
Nominee

Post by Blossom »

We've had an offer email. Just weighing everything up now we've got all the facts & figures infront of us. Would be good to hear about other people's experiences of the Manchester Development Team. Sounds like a super opportunity!
MrsRose
Nominee

Post by MrsRose »

Kleigh222 wrote:Ah we are still waiting, I didn’t realize the yeses went out first, I thought it was the other way round. My daughter had a fantastic day and loved it, she’ll be gutted, but I know she’ll want to try again next year. :)
Well I’m not sure, but it seems that way. Did your daughter get a recall?
julieelliott
Nominee

Post by julieelliott »

Anyone heard anything from Leeds auditions yet? Anyone got Elite team for either city or any no’s gone out yet?
Guessing it going to be a no this time
Talia
Nominee

Post by Talia »

actor101 wrote:
lyndahill wrote:Hi all - well done to those offered places on Development Team. My DD is a member of the London Elite Team if anybody wants to PM me and ask anything, you are welcome to.xx
Hi Lyndahill, I'd like some more information on the Elite team please. I'll pm you. Thank you
I would love some more information too please. Thank you so much. x
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

Talia wrote:
actor101 wrote:
lyndahill wrote:Hi all - well done to those offered places on Development Team. My DD is a member of the London Elite Team if anybody wants to PM me and ask anything, you are welcome to.xx
Hi Lyndahill, I'd like some more information on the Elite team please. I'll pm you. Thank you
I would love some more information too please. Thank you so much. x
Talia - If you PM me I'll reply.xx