Re: The Voice Kids

Post by Proudmum1968 »

No nothing here yet ..
tazlou74
BRIT Award

Post by tazlou74 »

Nope we are still waiting .... was originally told
by researchers that we would find out beginning of November.
cheadle-micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle-micron »

No news yet.
QueenGem0207
Nominee

Post by QueenGem0207 »

Still waiting to hear after my little boy attended Manchester audition on 25th October - they did say would email by early November but looks like lots of people not heard anything either! Do you know if they let you know either way? I thought that is what they said but can't remember now.. thanks x
Proudmum1968
GRAMMY Award

Post by Proudmum1968 »

Hi QueenGem0207 I sent an email last week (7th November) to ITV asking if we haven't heard whether that meant a no and heard nothing back until this afternoon I received an automated reply saying the following - (suggests we will hear either way and by the end of November - I am assuming they are referring to the regional filmed auditions not the London callbacks.)

Thank you for your interest in The Voice Kids - Please note this is an automated response.

Applications for The Voice Kids 2018 are now closed.

If you haven't received an audition invite from us by now, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.

If you've already auditioned for Series 2, and have had a filmed audition with a vocal coach/producer, you will here from us either way by the end of November. The team are currently reviewing these auditions and will be inviting successful Callback Audition kids over the next few weeks.

If you are expecting correspondence from us, please do remember to check your junk folder.

PS we are only able to respond to queries from parents/guardians.

We endeavour to respond to any enquires as soon we can.

Best wishes,

The Voice Kids Team
cheadle-micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle-micron »

They will reply either way. But don't hold your breath. Last year they ran weeks over the initial dates given, as the producers have to go through all the video recordings etc. (I'm not sure what the etc is but good luck all).
QueenGem0207
Nominee

Post by QueenGem0207 »

Thank you - I have now also received same email saying they will reply either way in next couple of weeks, obviously there has been a delay in making decisions! x
cheadle-micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle-micron »

Guess no-one has heard yet? Doesn't seem to be any noise/posts on the topic. Although I did see an instragram post that implied their DS had had a round 3 audition in London last weekend.
Proudmum1968
GRAMMY Award

Post by Proudmum1968 »

No nothing at all - I am resigned to the fact it's a no now I think. I reckon they are doing the London callbacks and getting that sorted and then will email all the no's after they are finished. Where was the Instagram post cheadle-micron? They don't seem to be saying anything on social media on the official feeds that I have seen?
cheadle-micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle-micron »

Proudmum1968 wrote: Where was the Instagram post cheadle-micron? They don't seem to be saying anything on social media on the official feeds that I have seen?
Saw it on twitter last week. We have come to the same conclusion as you.
Imnotsuperwoman
Nominee

Post by Imnotsuperwoman »

We had the same email wait and you will hear either way. Have to assume by now it must be a 'No' but its very frustrating to not be told yet and still have a teeny tiny bit of hope.

Has any one seen or heard of anyone who has got through? Its very quiet ........
tazlou74
BRIT Award

Post by tazlou74 »

Well after getting all the way to the researchers we have just received our no!
Dd is so upset as everything just seems to be no. Good luck to any NPm kids who have got through.