Anyone know of Nativity Tour 2018 auditions?

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

cookiecrumble
Nominee

Anyone know of Nativity Tour 2018 auditions?

Post by cookiecrumble »

Just that really. Heard the UK tour starts in autumn 2018 and just wondering if anyone knows anything about auditions for this tour eg who, where, when?
Thanks
Amandapanda
BRIT Award

Re: Anyone know of Nativity Tour 2018 auditions?

Post by Amandapanda »

I think it would be quite early to audition for it now - but if you use Twitter- it might be worth following Debbie Isitt (the director) as she's likely to post about it when they start.
cookiecrumble
Nominee

Post by cookiecrumble »

Thank you.
Yorkshirepudding
GRAMMY Award

Post by Yorkshirepudding »

https://www.nativitythemusical.com/childrens-casting

Just in case anyone hasn't spotted it.

We are too far away from any of the locations. I don't know how tightly keston and keston will police the distances...
zodlebud
BRIT Award

Post by zodlebud »

Two lots of auditions. The first was for the main kids. Must be Midlands based and was with Roberts Casting. Closing date for submissions was 27th April.

The Keston & Keston auditions are for the posh school kids - smaller roles but good fun.
LaurenF
BRIT Award

Post by LaurenF »

I just created a new topic thread with details of Oakmoor auditions under the Musical Theatre Auditions section, as was unaware of this thread.

I saw the tour last year, and can say that the Oakmoor School roles whilst small do have a number of nice onstage moments, including their own song.

Last year they had three children's teams that rotated, and at each performance had a 'standby' team who performed the Oakmoor roles.
Definitely not as much stage time as the principle childrens' roles, but I would say a really great opportunity for children to perform locally to home.
The majority of children last year were making their professional stage debuts.