BRIT Award

Talent inc

Post by Theatre »

Hi has anyone had any experiences with Talent inc who are auditioning around UK
Caroline A-C
BAFTA Award

Re: Talent inc

Post by Caroline A-C »

I'm sure this company (or similar) has been discussed previously but having just looked at their website I would be inclined to avoid them. They sound more interested in getting their hands on your money - £142 service charge!! Also they say you will receive 12 credits on your CV - what exactly do they mean by that?! I think you would be far better applying for things like National Youth Theatre, YMT etc or holiday courses at known colleges. Perhaps somebody on this site has first hand experience and can tell me I am wrong here but I just have that feeling they are not worth looking at.
All new to me!
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

I have first hand experience of them, I would advise to stay away! I think I was the one that started a thread a few years ago, I agree with Caroline.
Theatre
BRIT Award

Post by Theatre »

Ditzi wrote:I have first hand experience of them, I would advise to stay away! I think I was the one that started a thread a few years ago, I agree with Caroline.
Would you mind sending me a dm and let me know what they your experiences were?
Thank yoy
thenorth2017
Nominee

Post by thenorth2017 »

Considering them for my DS but now will avoid. Thanks. Can anyone recommend an Agency near Newcastle?
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

I took my dd to one of there auditions at a posh hotel, what a load of rubbish and a complete waste of time, reminded me of the old modelling companies who get you in tell you how amazing you are then go in for the sell. We ended up walking out half way through. Avoid!