Scholarship Auditions 1st September 2013!!

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

Carol Brophy
BRIT Award

Scholarship Auditions 1st September 2013!!

Post by Carol Brophy »

Performing Arts School, 360 Arts, based in North Finchley on Sunday mornings from 10am until 2pm is being launched by X-factor finalist 2012, Melanie Masson on 8th September. 360 Arts are holding auditions for a scholarship award on 1st September, award winning actress and 360 Arts Director, Simone Lahbib, Melanie Masson and 360 Arts International Dance Choreographer, Steve Scantlebury will be on the judging panel! Please visit our website, http://www.360arts.co.uk where you will find links to our facebook and twitter pages and more information on our scholarship award. If you would like to book a slot please email admin@360arts.co.uk
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Re: Scholarship Auditions 1st September 2013!!

Post by riverdancefan »

I think we got the message - ;)

Good luck to all applying, but unless I read it wrong - you are charging a "small" fee of £40 to apply?
I can't check again for clarification as the website is down, but for me £40 isn't small and may very well put off plenty of talented youngsters

As I say forgive me if I have missed something but £40 does sound like a lot of money...
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
mathsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by mathsmum »

got the massage 5 times, i think ;)
Life is complex - some of it is real, some of it is imaginary.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I have deleted all but this thread and moved it to this place. Carol please contact admin next time you want to post commercial auditions all over the forums.
Hope Never Dies....
Carol Brophy
BRIT Award

Post by Carol Brophy »

There is a small donation of £20.00 to cover admin fees, a portion of which will go to The Eilidh Brown Memorial Fund. Eilidh was a young girl who died of Germ Cell Cancer 9 days before her 16th birthday. Thank you for checking the post and your opinion on the admin fee, you can always e-mail admin@360arts if you require any further information. Many thanks, Carol
Carol Brophy
BRIT Award

Post by Carol Brophy »

admin wrote:I have deleted all but this thread and moved it to this place. Carol please contact admin next time you want to post commercial auditions all over the forums.
Please accept my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding regarding posts on the site. No disrespect intended. Thank you for moving my thread to the right place. Best wishes, Carol
Carol Brophy
BRIT Award

Post by Carol Brophy »

mathsmum wrote:got the massage 5 times, i think ;)
That's fantastic, thank you for reading them.
Carol Brophy
BRIT Award

Post by Carol Brophy »

mathsmum wrote:got the massage 5 times, i think ;)
That's fantastic, thank you for reading them. :D
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

Oh, I could have sworn it was originally £40 when I checked very early today, then the website went down.....

Apologies again for my mix-up
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Carol Brophy
BRIT Award

Post by Carol Brophy »

riverdancefan wrote:Oh, I could have sworn it was originally £40 when I checked very early today, then the website went down.....

Apologies again for my mix-up
Thank you for your apology.