SHOWREEL WORKSHOP ages 8-14

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

termdriven
BRIT Award

SHOWREEL WORKSHOP ages 8-14

Post by termdriven »

SHOWREEL WORKSHOPS- - Sun 12 March for age 8- 14 (slightly flexible on ages) and Sat 11 March for adults, Central London location. Pay by paypal or cheque - book on here- www.luminofilms.co.uk/workshops.The days will cost £150 to include a fully edited 2 min version of 3 dynamic, varied scenes. If you add your own extra clips £20 extra per clip. But at this price I cannot run the workshops unless I get 12 participants so I reserve the right to cancel and fully refund.
A. Why I am charging this competitive price? - because I want it to be affordable. The quality will not suffer in any way.
B. What have I got over my competitors :-
I have run many successful workshops like this before with happy customers and testimonials.
I have taught drama for 20 plus years.
I am an award winning Director of film ( 5 years)
I have taught or featured in my films many young actors or actresses who have now gone on to success and fame. So I can spot, bring out and nurture talent. List on my website.
Every bit of profit I make is ploughed back into my films, so more casting opportunities for you.
I may be able to arrange an agent to be present for the younger ones..but irt depends on how may already have agents.....we are all looking for new talent to cast for future projects.
Mamadetres
GRAMMY Award

Re: SHOWREEL WORKSHOP ages 8-14

Post by Mamadetres »

Do you have clips of showreel you have done for others?