Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by igloobabe »

Hi Jemima
Your photo is very striking! Great blue eyes!
Ok -advice: 1. Get a variety of photos of yourself in various poses from different angles, in different lights if possible.
If you have any of you performing, use them.

2. List your 'credits (TV/film etc) one at a time. Put the name of the production and the company, part you played and the date/year.

3. List your skills, eg guitar, singing and level.

If you have any mp3's or Youtube clips, add them too. If you need any help doing this please pm me.
Good Luck!

www.starnow.co.uk/loobylu
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

Hi, Jemimaxoxo

I agree - it's a lovely start, but you could show and tell people more. List the parts of you've done - if you had a named or bigger part in a school or youth production that tells people much more than just hat you took part. And a range of photos, even if they're not professional ones, could show you in different lights, with different expressions, even how you look in different colours or with your hair different.

I've favourited your profile. Please do the same for my DS, and good luck.
lollypop
GRAMMY Award

Post by lollypop »

Hi. I have seen a few requests to favourite each others profiles on starnow. Could someone please explain what the benefit of this is? Is it sort of like the yellow ribbons, a networking thing? Thanks
Last edited by lollypop on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

THERE IS NO REAL BENEFIT, JUST SUPPORT FROM OTHERS IN THIS GAME!
jemimaxoxo
Nominee

Post by jemimaxoxo »

Thankyou Igloobabe and TaylaB, I really appreciate the advice :oops: :lol:
I have a TFCD shoot in October (so excited, my first ever modelling experience!) so I will upload some more professional photos then. Until then, I will have a look on iPhoto for any pictures. Is it worth getting professional headshots? I might as for them as a birthday present [-o<
I will go on now and add more experience. I have favourited you/your kids :D
Thanks for your help
-Jemima x
I know my break is coming, until then I'll keep on trying :)
www.starnow.com/jemimagadd
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

My pleasure. As for professional shots, I only ever had one lot done and they dated really fast, so as we don't have much money i took the rest!
jemimaxoxo
Nominee

Post by jemimaxoxo »

Ok thanks Igloobabe :D
Jemima x
I know my break is coming, until then I'll keep on trying :)
www.starnow.com/jemimagadd
Livi'sMum
Nominee

Post by Livi'sMum »

http://www.starnow.com/oliviaowen2

Hello, I was also wondering if you could have a look at my profile, any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Olivia :)
jollyjelly
GRAMMY Award

Post by jollyjelly »

Livi'sMum wrote:http://www.starnow.com/oliviaowen2

Hello, I was also wondering if you could have a look at my profile, any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Olivia :)

Fab profile Olivia. Well done. =D> =D> Have just favourited you. And what a great place to be studying, Is your aim to go to Guildford Conservatoire eventually? Anyway keep it up.
Livi'sMum
Nominee

Post by Livi'sMum »

Thank you veyr much! Well, I am not sure at the moment, I would really like to but when the time comes Im going to assess all of my options, but it is an amazing university so I shall definatley look into it :D

Olivia

You/Your son has an incredible voice!! =D>
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

Lovely profile, Oliva - I really like the daisy-chain photo. Best of luck.
Livi'sMum
Nominee

Post by Livi'sMum »

TalyaB wrote:Lovely profile, Oliva - I really like the daisy-chain photo. Best of luck.
Thank you very much :) Just had a look at your sons profile, wow! Congratulations on the role of Micheal!

Olivia x
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi everyone sorry not been on the site CD has had her 1st operation today we came into the hospital yesterday and she went down 1.30 today Tuesday she was very cheerfully because of the pre med which was good managed to get most of it on mobile.
The only thing that worried me yesterday was the registrar said they could not repair her fracture because it is spina bifida
This was a complete shock to me and not expected luckily DD did not understand but this all makes sense now because with spina bifida you can be dyslexic and not very good social skills or not feeling part of a group which is what has been happening to CD.
You also get a mole why I do not know and the doctor said she has a mole on her back that he does not like the look off so they will remove that to test.
This has been like a bad dream I want to wake up soon and it will all be over.
I want to wish everyone the best of luck for any auditions that are coming up and thank you all once again for all your support.
God bless mumamia
RavenT
BRIT Award

Post by RavenT »

Thinking of you and your DD.
Wishing you the very best of luck and care.
God bless x
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dd and family. Please do keep us updated, we're all rooting for her.