Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

AbiTheActress
BRIT Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by AbiTheActress »

It looks really good! I love how the pink matches the hat in the picture :)
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Thanks, Abi. I've had a look at yours, too very professional! How did you get that fab photo of you to go right across the top without stretching it too much?
AbiTheActress
BRIT Award

Post by AbiTheActress »

Thankyou :) Ermm... trial and error basically I just cropped it a bit and played about on paint and it just happened to look good and it was quite a large file to start with so it didn't pixelate that much :)
RiaRocks
GRAMMY Award

Post by RiaRocks »

Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here, I think NAPM is such a great site :D
I think this is a great idea so here's mine (bearing in mind that I'm not a subscriber so I have hardly any favorites or views :( )
http://www.starnow.co.uk/rosyria
Last edited by RiaRocks on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jellybabies
GRAMMY Award

Post by Jellybabies »

Hi, this isnt youtube or starnow but my friend has enter the Sugar Magazine Modelling competition, to try and help her win please could you could you vote for her by clicking on the link below?

http://www.sugarscape.com/637980

It's the kind where you have to rank the person out of 10, so please could you all give her a 10? Thanks everyone :) :) :)
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

Just thought I'd post a link to dd's latest short film. We went to a screening for this a few weeks ago and it got some very favourable feed back. DD also got approached afterwards by a producer who asked if he could work with her!
http://www.vimeo.com/24779298
ayshafmum
Nominee

Post by ayshafmum »

This is a lovely idea! My dd signed up a few days ago and I would really appreciate if you could look at her profile and maybe tell us if there is anything else we should put on it to make her stand out?
Thank you very much in advance,
Vicky x
LINK: http://www.starnow.com/ayshafalco1
Grace125
GRAMMY Award

Post by Grace125 »

Francesca's mum that was a good film- your dd was adorable in it- well done f! I was only a year older than her character was in the film so it reminded me of being 10 again :lol: !

I also auditioned for the older role after getting the info from you but although I got good feedback they thought I didn't have the look they wanted- so it was really interesting to see the finished product! Has f done any more films lately? She always seems very busy from what you're posting on here :D
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

Hi Grace 125, thanks for that. amy who played Fs sister was very natural and they got on just like sisters so it worked out very well. It was Amy's first film and she is only 16, I thought she was very good. f did another film at Easter which is also on vimeo but as it is being entered in the American film festival circuit it can not be publically viewed yet, but we really love it and f had a great time filming because sge got to dig holes in a fields and get very dirty. She has also done a music video.
Coco
GRAMMY Award

Post by Coco »

Wow francescamum. I just watched it. It was fabulous. Your little dd is so natural and so watchable, a real little star !
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Very good film Francescasmum, well done F.

Ayshafmum, your dd has very striking looks, love her hair and she's got great skin.

My advice would be to get some audios of her singing or videos of acting/singing on Youtube . My dd really increased her views after doing this.
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

Thanks coco. We are very pleased with it. The director was brilliant with f and we all had a wonderful time. When the older sister had to dance she was very self consious so we all danced, me f, director, sound and lighting, producer etc and it got very silly, trying to out do each other- there was no music, if anyone had looked it they would think us mad.
ayshafmum
Nominee

Post by ayshafmum »

igloobabe Thank you very much! I shall take that on board and upload some video's and audio tapes asap!
Thank you for your advice, it was most helpful. :-)
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

You are welcome! :)
Grace125
GRAMMY Award

Post by Grace125 »

francescasmum wrote:Hi Grace 125, thanks for that. amy who played Fs sister was very natural and they got on just like sisters so it worked out very well. It was Amy's first film and she is only 16, I thought she was very good. f did another film at Easter which is also on vimeo but as it is being entered in the American film festival circuit it can not be publically viewed yet, but we really love it and f had a great time filming because sge got to dig holes in a fields and get very dirty. She has also done a music video.
Wow she is really busy! Congratulations to her (though after seeing a few of her films now on here when you have posted them I am not surprised!!) :lol: