Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by mumamia »

Hi thank you both for your comments the picture that you mentioned was the one that we originaly put on so will probably go back to that.
It is very hard to know what to put in a profile but I see your point we will sort this out over the weekend.
I will keep people posted on her operation I am going to try and do a video diary from start to finish as I have seen some people do on you tube this
I think would also be helpful for others that are going to be going through the same thing.
I will wade my way through everyone on this section and do the favourite thing only just realised how to do this.
Thank you once again I will show DD the comments that will cheer her up.
Regards
Mumamia
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Well I think I have done everybody why do some of them come up with a funny message what did I do wrong.
Regards
Mumamia
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

I agree with everyone else! Your DD is really pretty and just how I imagine a princess from the Tudor era (if that makes sense #-o )
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi Thank you snn
My DD is putting my hair in a dougnut bun ouch the pins omg she saw the message and said that was very sweet thank you oh another pin shoulders have now just gone up.
mumamia
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

You're welcome, she would be great in period dramas (which she wants to do according to her page)
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

If I have missed anyone out for the favourite please tell me there was alot to go through still not sure if i have done anything wrong because the link would not happen is it
because they are not registered with starnow anymore maybe.
Mumamia
jollyjelly
GRAMMY Award

Post by jollyjelly »

Just Faved your DS, All our very best wishes for you all and with her operation. Do let us all know how she gets on... Such a lovely and talented young lady.

JJ x
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Mumamia, I have added your lovely DD to my favourites. I agree about the photo with the green eyes, stunning. How cruel that such a talented dancer should fall ill after all those years of training. One of my friends had a disabled child who was able to walk after 2 operations so it is amazing what can be done and I hope everything works out well for her.
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Thank you jollyjelly and gatesheadangel for your comments they were lovely I have done favourites for all the people that I could such a lot of talented children if only they could all get that special part they so want.
When my DD was much younger she had a beautiful voice but we noticed that she was starting to withdraw from putting herself forward for any singing parts and also standing in the back for all her dance classes and we could not understand why.
Once she was diagnosed we was told that there was pressure being put on her lungs so was not able to breath properly and as for standing at the back it was so nobody could see her back, she hardly ever wore just a leotard on its own which used to anger the teachers who would constantly have a go at her to take it off.
Her ballet teacher also used to shout at her to get one leg up higher which she could not do the only way she could get through a day of dancing was to take cocodamol for the pain.
It was not her regular teachers that noticed her back but a ballet teacher that she had outside of school who has been fantastic, I find it hard to beleive that a teacher failed to notice one hip and shoulder tilted if this had been noticed much sooner she could have worn a brace and saved the operation to late to look back now.
Thank you all once again.
Regards
Mumamia
Livvyvicky
GRAMMY Award

Post by Livvyvicky »

Hi

I have just been through and have updated all to my favourites, going to pour a drink and have a proper nose now :D

Some lovely profiles :D

I have just added 2 new audio recordings on dd's if any one as a minute.
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Wow what a fabulous voice, I left a comment for her :D
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi Everyone
Sorry I have not been on for a few days just looked at some more of you 2 beautiful girls olivia and megan and so talanted.

I have just come back from the hospital with DD for her last appoinment before surgery to find the result of her last MRI
we both burst into tears in the room because he said that she has got to have 2 fusions done which means less flexibility
1 rib removal and they have also found a fracture in the lumber area that he said she has had from birth.
This was all to much to take in and beside that it was not her surgeon that we saw but his sidekick.
When DD started crying he said whats wrong I could not believe his attitude and I dont think he was happy that I was writting
things down so I could tell my husband.
I said to him this is a big thing for someone that has been doing this full time only to have this taken away, we are left with
alot of debt because of paying fees and in hindsite if only we had of known what was going to happen.
I have got to ring today to book the op and she has also got to have a CAT scan aswell for the fracture.
When people say It does not matter how much money you have got as long as you have got your health how true this is.
On the plus side we have encouraged DD to do as much as she can before the op 1 student film on bullying premier in the westend next year this was very well organised and the people were lovely even fed them, another student trailer yes the Zombie blink and you will miss her, 3 days filming for a Mike Leigh film playing a grand daughter and she also went to Luminofilms yesterday to do the showreels she learnt so much from them and David Fielding was brilliant I would definetly recomend them he gave her so much advise and contact No's and also went through her CV so many people said your eyes are stunning and how perfect you would be for period drama this gave her such a buzz yesterday we have not seen her so happy in such a long time.
Sorry this is such a long message but just needed to get this off my chest thank you all for your lovely messages it does help.
I will keep you all posted as an when and a special good luck to orangebear who is also going through the same thing with her DD.
Is there anybody else on here who has had the op or knows of someone who has that has been able to dance afterwards.
All the best mumamia
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi all I have got an apology to make to riverdance princess Eugenie did have the rods in her back it was just a newspaper article that I read called her operation motion preservation surgery so I got confused wishful thinking for my CD, so sorry once again and you are right she is beautiful.
Mumamia
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

She's a strong and beautiful girl and you will both get through this difficult time. I wish you both well and hope that this is just a minor blip for her. I have no doubt that she will be a HUGE success. Please let us know how she gets on and feel free to rant whenever you want - as a parent it's always hard to be the one propping everyone up.

Keep strong xx
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi catalyst thank you very kind I will keep you all posted but things very raw at the moment.
Mumamia