Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by quietattheback »

thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for the best possible outcome xx
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Thank you all for lovely messages should be coming out of intensive care today pressing her pump like mad and has been smiling it helps to talk
Mumamia xx
Panda
GRAMMY Award

Post by Panda »

Sending you a big hug, puts being cross being released from pencils and things into sharp perspective. Hope your DC picks up again soon and you get some better news for the future xx
RoseTowers4
GRAMMY Award

Post by RoseTowers4 »

Just to let you know we're thinking of you and just wishing your dd a speedy recovery and strength within to cope with whatever the future may bring. X
Littlemum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Littlemum »

mumamia wrote:Thank you all for lovely messages should be coming out of intensive care today pressing her pump like mad and has been smiling it helps to talk
Mumamia xx
Only just seen your posts mumamia, hope all is settling down now for your DD and for you too. It's amazing what people (particularly our young people) can go through and achieve despite adversity. I am sure she will shine through. Best wishes and prayers for her ongoing recovery.
Jeanie
GRAMMY Award

Post by Jeanie »

mumamia - yes, all so over-whelming but Like others have said, children are amazing and can achieve so much with the support of loving parents like yourself. Very best wishes for the future.
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Thank you all for your kind words DR is not so good at the moment not eaten for 6 days except grapes medicine has made her sick and the dreaded thing in the bottom to make her go to the toilet has not worked they will try again Monday.
She has to go to the toilet on Monday before 2nd op Tuesday or they will cancel.
I can't believe how it has got to this life is so unfair and the children do not deserve this.
I would just like to thank Toby for bis kind words on starnow you are very kind and coming from a very talented young man
we will take this as a compliment thank you.
So thank you all once again and good luck to everybody
God bless Miami's xx
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Thinking of you and wishing DD a speedy recovery :)
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Thinking of you all x
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2dancersmum »

I hope your DDs 2nd op was able to go ahead and wish her all the best for a speedy recovery. And big hugs to you as thinking of you too as watching your child suffer and go through things like this is so difficult when you feel so useless. I hope you are soon in happier times.
Kitschqueen
GRAMMY Award

Post by Kitschqueen »

I have only just read this thread and want to echo what everyone else has said.

Hope your DD's op went ahead successfully on Tuesday and she makes a speedy recovery.

My thoughts and best wishes are with all of you x
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi thank you so much for your posts it does help to know that people are so kind 2nd op went ahead on Tuesday but
She has gone back down again because she is off the morphine pump they got her to sit on the edge of the bed while she 20x in the high dependant unit I cried with joy when I saw her back not one hump left a pure ballet dancers back but without
the flexibility.
Time will tell at the moment she is having trouble with her left leg so is not able to stand she ate for the 1st time yesterday in a week do has lost a lot of weight and is very weak. But each day can only get better all the other children in at the moment have only had to have 1 operation so to cope with 2 in a week I can't imagine.
Thank you all once again for all the get well wishes and I hope when I post next she will be on the mend.
All the best Mumamia
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

Thinking of you and of your daughter. Love to you both and I hope it's up from here. xx
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

So glad the op went well, will continue to keep praying for strength for her and all of you in the family.xx
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Thanks for keeping us updated, thinking of you all x