Changes to this site March 2011

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

admin
Site Admin

Changes to this site March 2011

Post by admin »

Dear users of the site,

This site was set up in 2004 for the benefit of parents within the performing arts. Its intention was always to act as an information forum where everyone could be supportive and helpful. It is currently moderated by 2 people who do so for no financial gain and in their own free time.

Unfortunately we are running out of time and are looking to move on to new pastures in our lives.

Recently we have had a few problems on the site that are costing too much time and energy to sort out.

We are now looking to pass on this site to a new team who will need to protect its good name, and deal with the fees involved as well as moderate the threads and protect it from threat of litigation.

Knowledge of I.T is preferable as well as discretion since there are times we act as an intermediary for casting directors.

If you are interested or know of anyone who would want to take over this site please contact titania or admin who will get back to you.

Please be aware that whilst problems are few and far between they do happen and it is essential that this site maintains its supportive, non-judgemental stance.

As a final note any other sites using our name or variations of it are not related to Notapushymum and therefore we have no influence over what is said or done on them.

We look forward to hearing from you
Hope Never Dies....
busybusybusy

Re: Changes to this site March 2011

Post by busybusybusy »

Could I just add that I'm quite happy to continue moderating so will be around...Just not quite so much as in the past..I might not post but I'm still watching \:D/
Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.