I'M A CELEBRITY 2010

Moderator: busybusybusy

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

I'M A CELEBRITY 2010

Post by Genevieve »

Coming soon.......I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
Thanks to Cazzy-Lous , the digital spy line up is :

Dom Joly ; Allison Hammond ; Shaun Ryder ; Gillian McKeith ; Sheryl Gascoigne ; Aggro Santos ; Britt Ekland ; Lembit Opik ; Gail Porter ; Linford Christie ; Nigel Havers ; Stacey Solomon

update: Jedward arn't going in apparently, what a shame.
Last edited by Genevieve on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mogs
BAFTA Award

Re: I'M A CELEBRITY 2010

Post by mogs »

Wooo Hoooo. This could be pay back time for all those weeks we had to watch Jedward {evil} \:D/ {evil} \:D/
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Starts this Sunday night folks \:D/
Jedward will probably do all of the tasks together,...they will be up every week...surely :-&
I wonder if they would notice if they were only given one way tickets ! :lol:
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

For a change I actually know all of them going in - really hoped we had seen the last of Jedward and Stacey :roll: ](*,)
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
proudmum
BRIT Award

Post by proudmum »

Ditto SG!! I enjoy this but Stacey is banned from our house so I hope she goes out quickly.
With great power there comes great responsibility.
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

Jedward aren't going into the jungle, thought it seemed impossible when they are currently touring.

Here's the line up.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im- ... ealed.html
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Aw.. shame if Jedward arn't going in, i guess the tabloids run with that when they hear that they were asked !!!
......the dancer who was subject of fun on Harry Hill who kept appearing from the dance school programme was supposed to go in too, but he pulled out due to fear of the flight !!!
Following Cazzy-lou's link, DigitalSpy this is the recent line up:

Dom Joly ; Allison Hammond ; Shaun Ryder ; Gillian McKeith ; Sheryl Gascoigne ; Aggro Santos ; Britt Ekland ; Lembit Opik ; Gail Porter ; Linford Christie ; Nigel Havers ; Stacey Solomon
Luckymum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Luckymum »

:( wot no John and Edward :( cant believe u got my hopes up there Gen !!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) Nevermind, seein them locally for party nite at xmas !!! kids idea not mine :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
Winners never quit and quiters never win xxx

Be Lucky ;-)
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Luckymum wrote::( wot no John and Edward :( c$
I know.. :cry: would have been hilarious - i'd heard it announced on a very well known radio station too, so sorry for that , misinformation :-k
Luckymum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Luckymum »

i'll let u off Gen !!! ;) pm if ur available on 27th Nov x
Winners never quit and quiters never win xxx

Be Lucky ;-)
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Heard on radio this morning that Gail Porter has pulled out !!! she's been replaced by a model :roll:
They've only really got 3 so far worthy of 'celebrity' status = Dom Joly, Britt Ekland and Nigel Havers. The official line up is being announced today apparently, so no idea if any further changes.
Guess GAIL will now do an interview on 'why she pulled out' , to recoup some of the money she would have got !
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Oh gawd ........what a dull bunch - some pull outs it seems and new last minute entrants :shock:
and what's Gillian McKeith doing on there if she's so very afraid of all bugs and creepy crawlies - didn't SOMEONE, ANYONE, bother to think to tell her that the venue would be riddled with them ! (bit mean :lol:) = she'll be the first to walk then ;)
dodgepot
BRIT Award

Post by dodgepot »

Surely there can't be anyone left who hasn't heard of this show! Gillian(annoying without any bugs in the room) McKeith MUST have known what she was signing up for! Easy money to just sign and then walk which is what I'm sure she will do (if she didn't after I sloped off to bed last night!) GGGGRRRRRR Not my favourite lady as you can probably tell!
Really?
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Luckymum wrote::( wot no John and Edward :( cant believe u got my hopes up there Gen !!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) Nevermind, seein them locally for party nite at xmas !!! kids idea not mine :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
oh ye of little faith O:).....

I HEARD TODAY...THEY ARE GOING IN YOU KNOW \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ APPPPAAAAAARENTLY...they're on their way now \:D/ \:D/
can't wait for the indepth conversations between Jedward and Stacey Solomon - t.v. gold...they are going to be sooooo funny.
One thing I am really really concerned about though...in a maternal way...is....@what about their hair?@ bless :-k
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

dodgepot wrote:Surely there can't be anyone left who hasn't heard of this show! Gillian(annoying without any bugs in the room) McKeith MUST have known what she was signing up for! Easy money to just sign and then walk which is what I'm sure she will do (if she didn't after I sloped off to bed last night!) GGGGRRRRRR Not my favourite lady as you can probably tell!
How can someone who regularly examines human poo up close and personal have a problem with bugs???