Britain's Got Talent

Moderator: busybusybusy

Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Re: Britain's Got Talent

Post by Welsh Mum »

mogs wrote:
Welsh Mum wrote:I think the organisers of the Royal Variety Show should put OBA in the show anyway
ha ha. Thank you everyone. i would love to see them in the opening ceremony of the Olympics as Amanda suggested.
We had a brilliant weekend-have just got back. The boys are beaming and are so proud of themselves and what they achieved. We even managed to get tickets to go into the studio and watch it! An experience he and i will never forget.
Welsh mum-I tried voting the whole time lines were open. I constantly hit redial and only managed to get 5 votes in! the lines were busy. It was a fantastic final and the power of the boys singing was amazing. they really did give it 110 % =D> =D> =D>

So glad you had a good time and the boys can rightly be proud of themselves \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

The thing that makes OBA different to the other acts is that it is not just an individual or 2 who benefits but whole communities. They are doing a huge service is boosting boys'confidence and skills in a part of the country that has been badly hit by the recession - something I dont think many in the South east really appreciate. South Wales, esp the valleys has been so badly effected, so the success and work done by OBA is even more special =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I am sure that great things will follow from this experience, not just for the boys involved but others in the future
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

I am sure they'll do so well now, and others aspire to join - Pugsey can't sing or sell records !
(mind you....they'll probably have a juggling singing ferret in next years final :shock:)
What I liked about this year is that all the contestants seemed so nice, great role models for other young people.
Last edited by Genevieve on Sun May 13, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Post by xebonykissesx »

Genevieve i couldnt agree more, all the contestants in the final seemed very humble and gracious and were extremely talented. I think it was a great final, very entertaining, the judges were great fun and i think there was a lot of talent that will have a great career ahead of them. I especially love the loveable rogues, could see them doing the festivals! :)
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.* - Moulin Rouge
Luckymum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Luckymum »

Oh yes the loveable rogues were very loveable \:D/ definitely not seen the last of them

Well done to your ds and the rest of OBA Mogs they did Wales and themselves proud and what a fantastic experience :D
Winners never quit and quiters never win xxx

Be Lucky ;-)
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

and Diversity were just amazing, they set the bar sooooo high for dance troupes as did Flawless - loved watching them again =D>
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Luckymum wrote:Oh yes the loveable rogues were very loveable \:D/ definitely not seen the last of them

Well done to your ds and the rest of OBA Mogs they did Wales and themselves proud and what a fantastic experience :D

They were fantastic, I wish they all could have won, although I didn't watch any BGT except the final I thought the standard was much higher this year. Well done to your ds!