Strictly Come Dancing

Moderator: busybusybusy

Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Welsh Mum »

Well, what do you think of this year's line up?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s104/str ... -judd.html

i think it's good, at least I recognise all them this year. looking forward to Sat nights again - along woth Dr Who ;) ;)
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Hecouldshine
OSCAR Award

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Hecouldshine »

Well can't say I recognise all of them Welsh Mum :oops: But I did put in my application a month ago for tickets to the final at Blackpool [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Looking forward to the series, as ever :D :D :D :D
He could go and he could shine, not just stay here counting time,
Son, we've got the chance to let him live

from Billy Elliot the Musical
livininabox
BRIT Award

Post by livininabox »

SO pleased its back....just got to convince my DDs how much better it is than X factornow! Mind you ...I've been trying to do that for the last 5 years!
Im quite happy with the line up actually. I know people moan that they're all unknowns but i like that...i like to get to know them as the series unfolds rather than have a pre concieved opinion because i've read about them in every gossip mag! And i admit it...i'm a Brucie fan too. Yes he's doddery and his jokes are a little dodgy ...but for me he IS strictly. Roll on Saturday...Hurrah!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

Anyone else watching this? It's been good so far, some excellent dances considering its on ly week 2. Jason Donovan and Holly Valance are the best so far IMO, The McFly guy could be excellent, but I don't rate Aliona as a teacher or a choreographer. Russell grant is great fun :D
Hecouldshine
OSCAR Award

Post by Hecouldshine »

Loving it, as always. Lurking on Digital Spy is becoming an annual addiction, especially the spoiler thread :oops: And I haven't missed an It Takes Two episode yet :roll: :oops: Aliona is creating waves again, saying she doesn't listen to the judges :lol:

sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Loving watching Strictly much to DHs disgust :lol: I think Harry from McFly could be very good indeed but I am not a huge fan of Aliona's choreography and I don't think it's doing him any favours! I think Russell Grant steels the show though as he is obviously having the time of his life! I was a little disappointed to see Edwina go this week for precisely the same reason. While she may not have been the best dancer she was clearly having a ball!
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

Loved the Musicals Night tonight - some great dances :D

Loving Robbie Savage, Holly Valance and Jason Donovan. But still didn't like Aliona's choregography - not enough "jive" in a jive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Was a great show tonight - lots of fun. Agree re. Aliona though. Harry was really good at the jive bits he did so they should have had much more real content and they would have got great scores!
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

I was a bit disappointed to see Rory go as although he may not be the best Latin dancer he was obviously enjoying being on the programme and his Quickstep last week was such fun! Nancy and Anton have definitely outstayed their welcome as far as I am concerned!! Looking back on all the dances I thought Jason was probably undermarked for his Paso, but I did enjoy Chelsey's Quickstep and Harry's waltz but I agree with Len re. the faffing about on the stairs :D
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Didn't think much of last nights show - too much faffing and not enough dancing as Len would say :lol:
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

I loved Atem and Holly and also enjoyed Aliona and Tom. I think there is major over marking this year though.
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Agree re. the over marking ... DD and I were commenting on that last night
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Just read in the paper this morning that Artem has actually fractured one of his lumbar vertebrae 8-[ :shock: How on earth did he manage to dance on Saturday night????
Hecouldshine
OSCAR Award

Post by Hecouldshine »

Have complained to the BBC about Len's outburst last night. Time for him to go - nasty little bully [-X

Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

He is letting his personal dislike of Aliona effect his marking and views. I dont alway like her choreography but it was great last night - even impressed craig :shock: - but len could not bring himself to say anything positive. I also dont like how rude he is to anyone who has a different opinion to him.