THE APPRENTICE 2013

Moderator: busybusybusy

SNN
BAFTA Award

Re: THE APPRENTICE 2013

Post by SNN »

Genevieve wrote:
SNN wrote:using an ugly actor they all immediately looked at Alex.
awww poor Alex, I saw a clip of that bit, I think it was Myles and Leah who decided Alex would fit the role of 'bad date' and Myles described him as Welsh Mr Bean :D
noooooo Jason's gone :cry:
WHO ABDICATES AS PROJECT MANAGER ???? :roll: :shock:
only seen Apprentice-you're fired - couldn't believe it, but he kind of dug his own grave, but looks like he was out of his depth and henpecked -
A woman on the show's panel described Jason as the "'human equivalent of a scented candle..... not entirely useful but he makes everything seem lovely" :lol:
HaHa very true! I'm really starting to hate Leah, she bullied Jason into abdicating in my opinion, it was a really horrible thing to do!
I'm going to miss Jason! He was so, well, Jason!
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

hilarious that Jason ran a dating agency while at Oxford (I assume Oxford the Uni!) and called himself Mr Cupid :lol:
SNN wrote: I'm really starting to hate Leah, she bullied Jason into abdicating in my opinion, it was a really horrible thing to do!
I'm going to miss Jason! He was so, well, Jason!
:lol: :lol:
having watched main show now , Leah was in the other team to Jason, it was Luisa, the lady with the long dark hair who ranted at Jason or 'bullied' into submission....and she got a real dressing down for it from Nick in the Boardroom, he was scathing about her behaviour, she was really put in her place [-X [-(

Hilarious quote by Jason when Lord Sugar asked him why he'd given up as project manager on the task and Lord Sugar asked Jason' if he'd been in charge on the sinking ship Titanic he can't give up can he ?'......Jason said, his 'first concern would be to save the women and children first' :lol: Ah bless him :-({|=

Can you imagine being told to 'Shut Up' by a prospective boss ? let alone 'business partner' - Alan S really shouted at the two women in the boardroom with Jason - crikey, i'd not want to work for or with someone who speaks to me like that, whoever they are 8-[
Alex has kind of grown on me now - he was a complete idiot as 'Herbert' ,but fair play to him for the strange effort and acting :lol: (he's only 22 afterall!)
Agree with CatKat_0 - wasn't a very good episode, they didn't seem to show the contestants 'doing' very much

Still think it'll be between Neil and Myles :-k
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

It was Luisa! I'm really bad with names but never, ever forget a face :D
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Eyebrows has gone :cry: but I thought Myles was lucky to have got away with his ready meal idea with a Skull on the front, big mistake by him. ;)
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

I still want Luisa to leave, I agree that Myles made a big mistake there but in every other task he has been really good!
Doodoos
GRAMMY Award

Post by Doodoos »

I'd love Myles or Neil to win.

Sir Alan is really beginning to annoy me. They can't win no matter what they do. The week before last (I forget the task) but he said to the losing team why did you play safe and listen to your market research. This week he had a go at them telling them they 'should' have listened to market research. His classic to the losing teams PM is always words to the effect 'you should have listened to your team members' but other times he will say 'you should have gone with your gut feeling and not listen to the team members. :roll: They just can't win no matter what.

Another thing... Karen Brady... no words other than BRING BACK THE WONDERFUL MARGARET!!!
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

The blonde did nothing but sulk and show off with being allocated the cooking.... Even if you don't cook ( which I don't believe )
You can taste something and know if needs something extra added!
The food tasted awful.... She never tasted it stupid woman!!!
Can't remember the name but I think all the females left are pretty much no-hopers sadly, too worried about their jimmy choos and false eyelashes!!!
Ridiculous!
I love the CV episode ... That must be coming up soon ... :lol:
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

riverdancefan wrote:The blonde did nothing but sulk and show off with being allocated the cooking.... Even if you don't cook ( which I don't believe )
You can taste something and know if needs something extra added!
The food tasted awful.... She never tasted it stupid woman!!!
oh that was Francesca who said she lives off ready meals, never cooks, and then she didn't even taste the food they'd made for the task ! it was daft I agree, and she seems quite scarey - so surprised she's still there ! The other woman's the doctor, Leah, and the other that's left is Luisa and she bullied the quiet Jason, so I agree, the winner will be one of the guys this year. I like the episode where all A Sugar's cronies interview the final candidates and gruel them on their c.v.s, it's always very revealing about what they really know and who's exaggerated on their c.v. !!
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

MYLES IS GONE :(
Silver lining: CV episode next week :D
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

My absolute favourite episodes - the CV and interviews.....!!!? Should sort the men out from the boys ( and the women from the girls?). I actually thought Jordan should have gone tonight, although the other 2 did seem to have ganged up on him a bit.
Doodoos
GRAMMY Award

Post by Doodoos »

I'm hope this isn't true but apparently one of the contestants (I won't name names so not to spoil it for you all) has uploaded a photo of one of his/her products on Instagram with the slogan "your hired". If its true this person ends up being hired and has pre leaked it I will be really annoyed!
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

doodoos wrote:I'm hope this isn't true but apparently one of the contestants (I won't name names so not to spoil it for you all) has uploaded a photo of one of his/her products on Instagram with the slogan "your hired". If its true this person ends up being hired and has pre leaked it I will be really annoyed!
really ! oh dear, I dont' want to know who won. Naughty !! surely that's a breach of confentiality agreement they would have to sign. Friend of my ds was on Apprentice and even had to remove Facebook until after series had finished among other things :shock:
That was a shocker Myles going out, he shouldn't have been project manager, Jordan should have and sure he would have gone, I needed reminding he was even still in the competition !!! Guess now it's between Luisa and Neil perhaps as strongest - but Neil seems more suited to be an Apprentice rather than a business partner to Alan S. Should be good one next week ! when they get a gruelling
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Post by DanceDiva »

Forget the business plan - on a incredibly shallow note I am going to miss catching a glimpse of Myles's body !
Almost spilt my Horlicks last night watching the follow up show [-X [-X

Glanced across the sofa to my own 40 year old and sighed............. :roll: :roll:
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

DanceDiva wrote:Forget the business plan - on a incredibly shallow note I am going to miss catching a glimpse of Myles's body !
Almost spilt my Horlicks last night watching the follow up show [-X [-X

Glanced across the sofa to my own 40 year old and sighed............. :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ( I know !!! :oops: )
Doodoos
GRAMMY Award

Post by Doodoos »

Claude is just plain rude, I can't stand him. Jordan politely introduces himself and gets the response "I know who you are" and then calls him a parasite. No one would dare speak to anyone like that in an interview. {evil}