CBBC 'Show Me What You're Made of' Looking for 11-14yr olds

Moderator: busybusybusy

CBBCSHOWME
Nominee

CBBC 'Show Me What You're Made of' Looking for 11-14yr olds

Post by CBBCSHOWME »

This time we are making two series – one in Africa and the other in the hidden UK

Does your child have to have all the latest labels, gadgets and toys?

Are they spoilt rotten by your family?

Then we are looking for them!

In our foreign series, we are going to Africa this summer and we’re looking for more kids who think they’ve got what it takes to travel thousands of miles to work in the factories where their cherished things are made.

Could they live the life of a worker on the other side of the world, stay in their homes, do their chores and report to real bosses during the day?

OR

Or would they like to go on an amazing trip to parts of the UK they never knew existed? Would they like to discover who grows the food they eat in this country and work alongside the people in the factories and shops that make and sell their favourite things?

We are also looking for kids who would like to explore closer to home in October in the UK. Do they have what it takes to experience everyday working life in the UK and do the jobs of people who keep Britain going?

If you think that any of the above would appeal to – then we want to hear from you! Please click on the link below for an application form:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/articles/show ... -on-a-show

*To be involved with Show Me What You’re Made Of your child MUST fulfill the following application criteria:

• They must be aged 11-14 and have turned 11 on or before 31st August 2014
• They need to complete an application form and a parent/legal guardian must sign to verify their approval
• Should they be successful, they can only participate in the programme if their parent/legal guardian has given parental consent
• Applicants must not be employees of, or close relatives of employees of, the BBC or the Shed Media group
• All applicants must be UK residents.
• Please remember to include a recent photograph of your child (which sadly we cannot return); we cannot consider applications without a photo.

The closing date for application forms by post is FRIDAY 2nd MAY 2014
triple threat
BRIT Award

Re: CBBC 'Show Me What You're Made of' Looking for 11-14yr o

Post by triple threat »

Hi! I've applied, but I was wondering when in the summer will you be filming the Africa series?
Loved the show so far, can't was for the next series even if I'm not in it!
Tt xx :D
triple threat - the actor, singer and dancer.