Calling Beanie-Bean....

Moderator: busybusybusy

DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Calling Beanie-Bean....

Post by DanceDiva »

Just popped in to wish your DD good luck for her CAT induction tomorrow ... \:D/ \:D/

DD has been at The Lowry for 2 weeks now and is absolutely loving it !
Her enthusiasm and excitement for her lessons is infectious and we're slowly getting into a routine on her dance nights / days.
Hope everything goes well for you and DD and please let us know how it went ?
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Re: Calling Beanie-Bean....

Post by beanie-bean »

Hi danceDiva, It was really lovely to get this message, thank you so much for remembering and posting.
Yes my dd is really excited about tomorrow, she also said she's slightly nervous, but it's a good nervous and she can't wait. It's good to hear that your dd is enjoying The Lowry so much. I have heard such great things about the scheme and still can't quite believe that my dd got in! I'll let you know how she gets on.

Kitschqueen's dd is a CAT student and said that a couple of years ago CAT students from different centres came together for a performance. Would be great if they did that again, as would be lovely to meet you both. :D

Thanks again DanceDiva
xxxx
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

DD just finished freshers weekend at CAT and absolutely loved it. She cant wait to go back. The staff are so caring, and she's already been assesed by the in-house physio because they wanted to check her funny knees. I know it's early days, but I think it's gonna live upto everything I was hoping for. :D dd's on a complete high, she's been showing me what she's been doing, and has been talking about it non stop. I know what you mean about their enthusiasum being infectious! It's just nice seeing her so happy after all the disappointment she's had recently. I'm over the moon for her. xxx
Kitschqueen
GRAMMY Award

Post by Kitschqueen »

Glad to hear of the positive experiences for both your DD's already. :D

My DD not back until the 25th September so if it wasn't for her local ballet classes she'd be going stir crazy!!

I'm just enjoying the calm before the storm; nagging about has she got everything she needs for school and dancing, the reorganising of my working days, the 2 hour round trips to collect!! Must be mad, but definately worth it!! :lol:

Really looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences over the year.
:)