MOVE IT 2013

Moderator: busybusybusy

streetfeet
Nominee

Re: MOVE IT 2013

Post by streetfeet »

Thank you Kitchqueen, let's hope they do Manchester next year, sounds like it was enjoyable from reading the posts :D
Katymac
OSCAR Award

Post by Katymac »

We seemed to have completely misunderstood the levels of the classes. Did 2 intermediate classes which were barely beginner, DD did an advanced which we thought would give her a 'flavour' but was within (just) her abilities the ballet was graded about right though.

DH has some beginner classes today he is worried about & dd is kicking herself for not booking a Masterclass in AfroJazz

Didn't try the food but we might have to today & see some more shows
FelixGirl
GRAMMY Award

Post by FelixGirl »

Hi Katymac

So sorry your DD was disappointed with the classes.......I think it is really difficult to judge the standard and because there are no restrictions on who can book I think they are sometimes easier than anticipated!! DD was lucky in previous years that we'd managed to book some very challenging classes which she really enjoyed, but I have heard similar complaints from other people.

We had a great day there yesterday.....DD spent most of the day with college friends and I bumped into old friends and enjoyed the shows (and the shopping and food!!). We were blown away by DD's college performances (sadly she was injured in October last year and is only just starting to dance again so she wasn't performing), but fabulous to see the other, incredibly talented students....and hoping it will be her next year!!

xx
Dancingboy
BRIT Award

Post by Dancingboy »

riverdancefan wrote:DS had a great day too
Got to spend time with dance Diva's DD which was great, they did two classes together, musical theatre with Performers College...
And Jazz dance with Urdang
Then we watched a performance by CPA, Mandy Ellen's and Millennium in the small theatre, we really enjoyed that, especially the Millennium performance !!
Usually do tap but had a change this year.
A great day all in all but HECK!! The prices of food and drink!!!
Glad we brought our own :shock: :shock:
Yes my ds did 4 master classes and loved every one especially Ryan Jenkins (he originally taught him at Corona) and Kendricks class brilliant roll on next year :D :D :D :D :D :D
stars-in-their-eyes
BRIT Award

Post by stars-in-their-eyes »

Aw shame I didn't see this earlier - I was there all 3 days - I love every minute!
Anything Can Happen If You Let It!