Mums wanted for magazine debate piece

Moderator: busybusybusy

francine1983
Nominee

Mums wanted for magazine debate piece

Post by francine1983 »

Hi Everyone

I'm a journalist for a women's weekly magazine and I'm looking for a mum to take part in a debate piece about children in the spotlight. I need to speak to a mum whose child went to stage school, but took them out of it because she felt they were being put under too much pressure and weren't enjoying their childhood.

Alternatively, we're looking for a mum who took her child out of pageants for the same reason.

It will only involve a 10 min chat and we can pay £50.

If this sounds like you, please get in touch. You can email me at: francineanker@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Re: Mums wanted for magazine debate piece

Post by TalyaB »

I would refer you to the comments a few of us have already left for you here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20722 and here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20793

You use the words 'journalist' and 'debate piece' but it seems that you're only looking for people to back up preconceived negative views. Unless you already have so many interviews with parents describing their and their children's positive experiences that you're seeking these views in the interests of balance.
sophiesocks
OSCAR Award

Re: Mums wanted for magazine debate piece

Post by sophiesocks »

TalyaB wrote:I would refer you to the comments a few of us have already left for you here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20722 and here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20793

You use the words 'journalist' and 'debate piece' but it seems that you're only looking for people to back up preconceived negative views. Unless you already have so many interviews with parents describing their and their children's positive experiences that you're seeking these views in the interests of balance.
=D>