summer schools

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dizzyaboutdance
Nominee

Re: summer schools

Post by Dizzyaboutdance »

Beanie-bean - thank you. Can you let me know if parents were welcome at the induction meeting on the first day of the pre-audition course or is this solely for students. It does say in the welcome letter and I haven't had a response to my email equiry as yet. ](*,)
beanie-bean wrote:Hi dizzyaboutdance....My DD is more of a dancer too, and I was worried about the singing when she did the Urdang Pre Audition course as she can get anxiety attacks when singing. However the teachers were great and very understanding. All the students had different strengths and weaknesses in singing and in dance. I would definately recommend it. Xxxx
Dizzyaboutdance
Nominee

Post by Dizzyaboutdance »

Dizzyaboutdance wrote:Beanie-bean - thank you. Can you let me know if parents were welcome at the induction meeting on the first day of the pre-audition course or is this solely for students. It doesn't say in the welcome letter and I haven't had a response to my email equiry as yet. ](*,)
beanie-bean wrote:Hi dizzyaboutdance....My DD is more of a dancer too, and I was worried about the singing when she did the Urdang Pre Audition course as she can get anxiety attacks when singing. However the teachers were great and very understanding. All the students had different strengths and weaknesses in singing and in dance. I would definately recommend it. Xxxx
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

Sorry Dizzyaboutdance, I really don't know as I had to work so my DD just went up on the train with her friend who also did the course. Perhaps give them a call? When ever I have spoken to them, they have been really helpful. xxx