Millenium auditions - any inside info?

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

jennifer1972
GRAMMY Award

Millenium auditions - any inside info?

Post by jennifer1972 »

Hello. DD has her very first MT audition at Millenium in a couple of weeks. Has anyone got any useful tips for the day for both her and me!! Do parents usually hang around or leave and come back when it's all over? I don't know who is more nervous, me or her!!
Double trouble
Nominee

Re: Millenium auditions - any inside info?

Post by Double trouble »

Hi my daughter is in 2 nd yr at Millennium we auditioned very late ! The sch year had just started long story but the sch my daughter was going to went bankrupt along with our money !! We called millennium and told them our predicament they let her come in and audition with first year students she did ballet class and jazz . While she auditioned I just went round shops and came back the time they said . Good luck x
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

Hi
Was anyone at the Millennium audition on Saturday 10th December? If so, do you know how and when they are letting people know the outcome? We missed the talk, and forgot to ask before we went. xxxx
jennifer1972
GRAMMY Award

Post by jennifer1972 »

beanie-bean wrote:Hi
Was anyone at the Millennium audition on Saturday 10th December? If so, do you know how and when they are letting people know the outcome? We missed the talk, and forgot to ask before we went. xxxx
My DD was there in November and they said they try to get offers out within 2 weeks by email. There was a delay with my DD's email (typical!!), so I called them and they were very helpful.
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

Oh Thank you Jennifer1972. We missed the talk as DD had work so we wre not sure. I think I had better give them a call tomorrow...just in case. Xxxx