Performers dadas

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Barrysue
BRIT Award

Performers dadas

Post by Barrysue »

Hi there
Did anyone's DC have an audition on March 27th ? Just wondered , if you've heard anything yet about dadas , my dd has an offer for the 3 year course , only just sent the medical form & finance form back ...
I seem to remember, looking at last years posts , it was June , when they found out ..
RosaMac
BRIT Award

Re: Performers dadas

Post by RosaMac »

My daughter auditioned at Performers last year and was offered her DADA at the end of April.
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

Hi Barrysue. My dd was there on that date and has also been offered a place. The cut off date to register with income details etc is 18th April so I guess they will start giving them out after then. They have no reason to wait until June however I know someone who was offered a dada from Performers in June last year but it was from the waiting list. Good luck to your dd. Xxx
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Barrysue wrote:Hi there
Did anyone's DC have an audition on March 27th ? Just wondered , if you've heard anything yet about dadas , my dd has an offer for the 3 year course , only just sent the medical form & finance form back ...
I seem to remember, looking at last years posts , it was June , when they found out ..
Hi Barrysue

Congratulations to your dd for the performers offer. This is what I posted in the Auditioning forum after speaking to Tracey Lee at Move It about DADA's

'Spoke to Tracey Lee at Move It about Performers DADA offers. She said they have had their pot of funds agreed and are working through the list . Hoping to make funding offers from mid April - said 'you'll see when they are being made as people will be tweeting about them' She also said they will offer the boys funding list first, then move onto girls.

She also explained about the offers process and said that some people will hold DADA offers for more than one college and it's not until they do their 'admin paperwork similar to UCAS' that they get told that applicants are holding more than one offer. Tracey said when they get told that information they write to the applicant asking them to make their choice so they can pass the funding on to others if the original applicant doesn't want Performers. She also said it's not unheard of for people lower down on the list to not hear until August!'
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

That's really helpful, thank you Munchpot. xxx