Bird College Reserve List

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Re: Bird College Reserve List

Post by jasmine2 »

mummyofmylittlestar wrote:Great news CHEK I'm so pleased for your daughter. Mine also had a phone call a couple of weeks ago offering a DADA from the waiting list but we turned it down as her heart is now set on Bodywork and she is all set to move to Cambridge in a couple of weeks. Xx
Bodywork is fab..my DD just graduated from there in July xx
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......
mummyofmylittlestar
GRAMMY Award

Post by mummyofmylittlestar »

Thanks Jasmine2 she is really looking forward to it. I hope your daughter becomes a successful and professional performer now xx
jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Post by jasmine2 »

mummyofmylittlestar wrote:Thanks Jasmine2 she is really looking forward to it. I hope your daughter becomes a successful and professional performer now xx
Thank you . she is already living the dream as she secured 2 professional MT jobs already...

Good luck to your dd xx
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

jasmine2 wrote: Thank you . she is already living the dream as she secured 2 professional MT jobs already...

Good luck to your dd xx
Oh Jasmine2 that is wonderful for your DD. It's lovely to hear she's done so well. Congratulations to her. Xxx =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
mummyofmylittlestar
GRAMMY Award

Post by mummyofmylittlestar »

Wow Jasmine2 that's fantastic news. It's so lovely to hear the success stories from those who have finished their college courses x
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

The list is still moving ! A friend of DD just been offered Diploma x