Auditioning for SEPT 2018

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Re: Auditioning for SEPT 2018

Post by islandofsodor »

Although have now left this forum I thought seeing as I first started this thread back in June 2017 I would update the conclusion to dd's journey.

Yesterday she was offered a DaDA at her first choice college so she has decided to accept the place and not attend any further recalls or auditions.
Sherbert
GRAMMY Award

Post by Sherbert »

islandofsodor wrote:Although have now left this forum I thought seeing as I first started this thread back in June 2017 I would update the conclusion to dd's journey.

Yesterday she was offered a DaDA at her first choice college so she has decided to accept the place and not attend any further recalls or auditions.

Congratulations to your DD - great news =D>
rhythmanddreams
BRIT Award

Post by rhythmanddreams »

islandofsodor wrote:Although have now left this forum I thought seeing as I first started this thread back in June 2017 I would update the conclusion to dd's journey.

Well done to your DD islands! =D>
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Fantastic news - well done to your DD
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

Congratulations!!!!!! So pleased for you both xx
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

Brilliant news. Always great to hear success stories. We miss you on here!
Robin64
BAFTA Award

Post by Robin64 »

Congratulations. That is such great news and nice not to have to have any more stress and nervous waiting!! So glad for you. Thanks for sharing, it is nice to hear good news xx
lawn
GRAMMY Award

Post by lawn »

Congratulations to your DD islandofsodor.

And I agree you are missed on here.
GillyM
Nominee

Post by GillyM »

Congratulations to her! Great news
Katymac
OSCAR Award

Post by Katymac »

You know how our family feels Islandsofsodor!

So so pleased for her and for you xxx
Live_thedream
GRAMMY Award

Post by Live_thedream »

Congratulations. What wonderful news!
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

Congratulations . I for one miss your input.
Felicity
GRAMMY Award

Post by Felicity »

Lovely to hear, many congratulations!
scottishdancer00
BRIT Award

Post by scottishdancer00 »

Thought I would also update with Dds latest result. She was offered an unconditional on the spot to a college which although doesn’t itself provide vocational training runs a 40h a week HNC with a 90% success rates of students going to top London colleges after the course. Dd is over the moon as we hadn’t expected a yes from this one !
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

scottishdancer00 wrote:Thought I would also update with Dds latest result. She was offered an unconditional on the spot to a college which although doesn’t itself provide vocational training runs a 40h a week HNC with a 90% success rates of students going to top London colleges after the course. Dd is over the moon as we hadn’t expected a yes from this one !
Sounds amazing x Huge congratulations! which College is this?