Dd is giving up!

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Re: Dd is giving up!

Postby loladd33 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 pm

4 months later and we’ve had a turn around! Dd is not determined to do her A levels and pursue musical theatre training! This way she gets the best of both worlds and I am glad she is following both her passions! Thank you all for your kind comments on this thread, I’m so glad that this website exists! Best of luck to everyone’s DCs! X

Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Postby Marissa » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:33 pm

loladd33 wrote:4 months later and we’ve had a turn around! Dd is not determined to do her A levels and pursue musical theatre training! This way she gets the best of both worlds and I am glad she is following both her passions! Thank you all for your kind comments on this thread, I’m so glad that this website exists! Best of luck to everyone’s DCs! X

Goodluck!!! Lets us know how her journey goes x

loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Postby loladd33 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Marissa wrote:
loladd33 wrote:4 months later and we’ve had a turn around! Dd is not determined to do her A levels and pursue musical theatre training! This way she gets the best of both worlds and I am glad she is following both her passions! Thank you all for your kind comments on this thread, I’m so glad that this website exists! Best of luck to everyone’s DCs! X

Goodluck!!! Lets us know how her journey goes x

I will do! Thank you for your support! X

martint
BRIT Award

Postby martint » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:23 pm

Good luck to her!!

It's a terrifically difficult time for them, all we can do is support them.

Return to “Training”