Italia Conti BA Musical Theatre

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

sandiek123
BRIT Award

Italia Conti BA Musical Theatre

Post by sandiek123 »

Does anyone know what the difference is between the course offered at the London site and the one in Guildford? It’s not at all clear from the website. Is one thought to be better than the other?
BattlingPeanut
BRIT Award

Re: Italia Conti BA Musical Theatre

Post by BattlingPeanut »

sandiek123 wrote:Does anyone know what the difference is between the course offered at the London site and the one in Guildford? It’s not at all clear from the website. Is one thought to be better than the other?
My understanding (anyone, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) is that they are exactly the same. IC Academy is London, IC Arts Centre is Guildford. They often work together - they have a dance team which consists of both sites. Not sure if either is better? I thinks it’s more about which location suits you better.
Trundlemum
BRIT Award

Post by Trundlemum »

BattlingPeanut wrote:
sandiek123 wrote:Does anyone know what the difference is between the course offered at the London site and the one in Guildford? It’s not at all clear from the website. Is one thought to be better than the other?
My understanding (anyone, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) is that they are exactly the same. IC Academy is London, IC Arts Centre is Guildford. They often work together - they have a dance team which consists of both sites. Not sure if either is better? I thinks it’s more about which location suits you better.
I think this is exactly right. My son is studying at ICAC and that's what I am led to believe.
DGtherunner
BRIT Award

Post by DGtherunner »

Hi,

My DS is at Italia Conti Academy in London on the BA MT course. He said they both follow the same course, but not there are different teachers, so it won't be exactly the same experience. He said they allocate you to a course, but there is some flexibility - someone had swapped from Guildford to London as their commute was problematic. DS loves the course, they've got in a lot of new teachers and they're really stretching them.