Pre-Vocational Performers College 2019

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Re: Pre-Vocational Performers College 2019

Post by lotsolaffs »

MygirlsloveMT wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:02 pm Something to bear in mind is that Performers is changing a lot from September, they’re going from a First year intake of 120 to 185, they are extending to account for this but it is still a big jump, and apparently the first years don’t get half terms as this is when they’ll have lectures, I think I’d definitely be leaning towards the degree offer!
I did speak to someone at Performers and asked about numbers for September, they did say that their would be a big increase. I think the degree is fairly new and numbers are limited for the first couple of years, so degree must be running 2/3 years now. Not 100% but I am sure I have read on here numbers are restricted.
MygirlsloveMT
GRAMMY Award

Re: Pre-Vocational Performers College 2019

Post by MygirlsloveMT »

lotsolaffs wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:00 pm
MygirlsloveMT wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:02 pm Something to bear in mind is that Performers is changing a lot from September, they’re going from a First year intake of 120 to 185, they are extending to account for this but it is still a big jump, and apparently the first years don’t get half terms as this is when they’ll have lectures, I think I’d definitely be leaning towards the degree offer!
I did speak to someone at Performers and asked about numbers for September, they did say that their would be a big increase. I think the degree is fairly new and numbers are limited for the first couple of years, so degree must be running 2/3 years now. Not 100% but I am sure I have read on here numbers are restricted.
Yeah my daughter’s housemates are current second years and were the first to do the degree so it will be going into its 3rd year in September x