Auditioning for 2020 entry

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

DadofACP
Nominee

Re: Auditioning for 2020 entry

Post by DadofACP »

After 8 auditions my son accepted his only BA MT offer from Conti yesterday. The choice was made for him, as he received reserve offers from PPA, Bird and Leeds, Foundation from Performers, and no from GSA, Emil Dale and Urdang.
Exciting times ahead, but the big challenge now is to find affordable student accomodation in London.
becmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by becmum »

DadofACP wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:33 am After 8 auditions my son accepted his only BA MT offer from Conti yesterday. The choice was made for him, as he received reserve offers from PPA, Bird and Leeds, Foundation from Performers, and no from GSA, Emil Dale and Urdang.
Exciting times ahead, but the big challenge now is to find affordable student accomodation in London.
Congratulations on the place!! Am sure he will love it! All the best with the accommodation search, imagine the college will have a Facebook page for students which may help 👍
jasmine0323
BRIT Award

Post by jasmine0323 »

DadofACP wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:33 am After 8 auditions my son accepted his only BA MT offer from Conti yesterday. The choice was made for him, as he received reserve offers from PPA, Bird and Leeds, Foundation from Performers, and no from GSA, Emil Dale and Urdang.
Congratulations to your ds!! =D> As for affordable accommodation hopefully someone on here will know about rooms near Italia Conti x
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

Many congratulations on securing a place,exciting times ahead!
Dancemum1973
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dancemum1973 »

Fabulous news for him. They have some great success with boys too lately!
jazzhandsmand
BRIT Award

Post by jazzhandsmand »

Well done and congrats to your son. You must be relieved now you know where he is going.... congrats to you too - its as stressful road. Hope you manage to get the accommodation sorted
hewood
BRIT Award

Post by hewood »

That's great news good luck and congratulations your son, and now ... breathe!!!
Dancemum1973
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dancemum1973 »

My daughter has an offer for 3 year diploma for Bodyworks come through today too! Along with her Laine offer and reserve Bird degree offer. Was a no from Mountview so that's it now. Just for a Laine funding audition and to send back the bodyworks forms requesting help with funding and go from there!
jasmine0323
BRIT Award

Post by jasmine0323 »

Dancemum1973 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:33 pm My daughter has an offer for 3 year diploma for Bodyworks come through today too! Along with her Laine offer and reserve Bird degree offer. Was a no from Mountview so that's it now. Just for a Laine funding audition and to send back the bodyworks forms requesting help with funding and go from there!

She’s done amazing! Congratulations - good luck with the funding auditions xxx
becmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by becmum »

Dancemum1973 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:33 pm My daughter has an offer for 3 year diploma for Bodyworks come through today too! Along with her Laine offer and reserve Bird degree offer. Was a no from Mountview so that's it now. Just for a Laine funding audition and to send back the bodyworks forms requesting help with funding and go from there!
Ah that’s fantastic news! Congratulations to her, strangely enough just sent you a DM before reading this!
Well at least she’s now got choices which is amazing!! 🤗🙌
daisy1
GRAMMY Award

Post by daisy1 »

Huge congratulations Dancemum1973 and DadofACP, so exciting that lots of offers are now coming through \:D/ =D> :D
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

Fabulous news! Great when things are moving
Sparkle13
BRIT Award

Post by Sparkle13 »

Congratulations that’s great news, well done to your dd xx
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Congratulations to your DD and to you for getting through it

Good luck to everyone else waiting
jasmine0323
BRIT Award

Post by jasmine0323 »

Anyone’s dc at Mountview auditions today? Dd recalled to audition for foundation 😊