Performing Arts Teaching

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

newmum
Nominee

Performing Arts Teaching

Post by newmum »

Hi,

Not sure if allowed to post this kind of thing on here, I have not been on the site for years! My daughter graduated from Mountview a few years back and has recently been on the Voice on ITV, team Olly Murs! She has performed extensively and taught at Pauline Quirke academy amoungst others. Unfortunately she has lost all her jobs including her part time job. She is now offering Singing/Performance teaching online. If allowed could she post her details?

Thanks, Newmum!
Fuji11547
BRIT Award

Re: Performing Arts Teaching

Post by Fuji11547 »

Ask her to post on Mandy in Noticeboard and advertise on Twitter. This is where many performing kids parents "hang out". Hope she will be very busy soon! :-)
newmum
Nominee

Post by newmum »

Oh thanks a lot for the tip!
jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Post by jasmine2 »

My dd is in a similar boat, but she is a dance teacher, (when not performing herself). The schools that she teaches for have all closed because of the current situation so she found herself a job in a supermarket to tide her over x
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......
newmum
Nominee

Post by newmum »

Yes it is a problem. She has done a few online classes, but trying to get repeating ones!