Plain Black Character Skirt

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dancermum70
Nominee

Plain Black Character Skirt

Post by Dancermum70 »

My daughter has just messaged me to say she needs one for next week. Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks them as I can only find ones with ribbons and most appear to be children's sizes and not adults. :D
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Re: Plain Black Character Skirt

Post by 2dancersmum »

at college my daughter had a black circular skirt , no ribbons. It was made by Mirella and I'm pretty sure I got it from Dance direct online.
MadMum3
Nominee

Post by MadMum3 »

Plain ones are available from character-skirts.com in a range of adult sizes (no connection to the company - was looking for own children).
jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Post by jasmine2 »

Dancermum70 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:00 pm My daughter has just messaged me to say she needs one for next week. Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks them as I can only find ones with ribbons and most appear to be children's sizes and not adults. :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brigitta-Style ... 011&sr=8-7
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......
Dancermum70
Nominee

Post by Dancermum70 »

MadMum3 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:20 pm Plain ones are available from character-skirts.com in a range of adult sizes (no connection to the company - was looking for own children).
Thanks everyone,

MadMum3 - just ordered one from here 😊
Dancemum1973
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dancemum1973 »

I bought one for £5 with ribbons on depop and unpicked them and then washed it. Its come up fine.