Kent School of Performing Arts Agency

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dogcop
BAFTA Award

Kent School of Performing Arts Agency

Post by Dogcop »

Hi all Mums,
Having spoken to the admins they have approved me writing this post. As many of you know our DS has done very well performing in Sound of Music National Tour, Matilda, Wizard of Oz original cast, Goodnight Mr Tom, Lord of the Flies, other short films and voice over work.
A short while ago we launched Kent School of Performing Arts (KSPA) based in Whitstable Kent and in less than two years saw our numbers grow from 0 to over 100 children attending our classes. Our ethos has always been promoting children’s self esteem and confidence through quality teaching and careful encouragement. In light of the success of the school the natural next step was to form a talent agency out of the school.

I am therefore pleased to announce that Kent School of Performing Arts Agency is open for business and our books are open. We are looking to represent talented children and young people from across the UK and promote them to achieve professional work within this very competitive industry.

Why choose KSPA Agency ?
Well, we believe that as parents of a child who has succeeded at the highest level we are truly in a position to understand the pressures for the child performer and the wider family. We understand the pressures of auditioning and performing. As an agency we aim to keep the client informed at every step of the process - even when its a no. I personally know how frustrating it is waiting for whispers and rumours to appear on this site whether the "yes's" and "no's" have gone out ! During this time we have formed good working relationships with industry professionals.

Our website is http://www.kspaagency.co.uk. Our telephone number is 01227 206535. Do email, pm or phone for a friendly and informal chat if you would like your DS or DD to have 1st class representation