Scream or Top Talent

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

littleric14
BRIT Award

Scream or Top Talent

Post by littleric14 »

Which agency would be best for acting? Any experience?
Mamadetres
GRAMMY Award

Re: Scream or Top Talent

Post by Mamadetres »

No experience of either - remember agencies cannot guarantee you work they all submit clients for the same jobs and it up to the casting directors who they wish to see.
fartoomuchtodo
GRAMMY Award

Re: Scream or Top Talent

Post by fartoomuchtodo »

Repeat of my previous post:

My DS is with Scream - has been for 5 years. Some people have issues with the annual charge (about £25 I think) and the 'refresher workshops' which are twice a year and are £22 but the % they take seems to compare quite well with other agents. In 5 years DS has worked for - CBBC, Sky, CITV, Nick Jnr, Radio 4 & Disney; he has done TV, theatre, commercials, radio plays and other stuff. He has by no means worked continually (nor would we wish him to) but he has had a fairly successful career,

The Scream Team are lovely people - DS's agent regularly texts or calls to see how we are (even when he's not working), knows the family, comes to see DS on stage, on set etc.

I have no experience of other agents so I can't do other than give my impression of Scream - I can't compare them with others. I do know that in a 20 week filming run last year, with over 15 actors, only 1 person's agent came to see them on set and that was DS's. Still - I hope this helps. Feel free to DM if you have a specific question.

Hope this is helpful :)