Narrow road agency

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Narrow road agency

Post by Itsyazzy »

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone is with this agency and how their experience has been with them, how much their fee is, what type of work they get etc.
Was thinking of emailing them and asking for representation. Would appreciate any feedback that could be given.
Thanks. x
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: Narrow road agency

Post by pg »

There certainly shouldn't be any fees...

It's a well established agency with a good reputation.

If you're an adult actor, although the first approach is sending CV and photo, they're likely to want to see you in something or at least see a showreel before taking you on I should think. They're approached by a lot of people :)
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

DS is with them they have they have 8 agents when you send in your CV they send it out to all there agents to see if any are intrested in you, it depends also if they have some one on there books like you if so then they won't take you on as unlike child agency's they take a lot less DS is with Rachel Mohi, trouble is they only have a selection of there actors on there web site so you can't see if any are like you. It's very hard to get on an adult agents books I would advise you to not only send your CV and showreel to Narrow Road but other agents as well it's hard DS sent out over 20 CVs only got Rachel Mohi from Narrow Road come back he has a very good CV. The trouble you are going to have is this is the time of year drama school students have there showcases so agents will be going to see these and taking on the best students. Good luck in finding an agent
Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Post by Itsyazzy »

Thank you both for responding. Much appreciated.
Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Post by Itsyazzy »

Irishdancer wrote:DS is with them they have they have 8 agents when you send in your CV they send it out to all there agents to see if any are intrested in you, it depends also if they have some one on there books like you if so then they won't take you on as unlike child agency's they take a lot less DS is with Rachel Mohi, trouble is they only have a selection of there actors on there web site so you can't see if any are like you. It's very hard to get on an adult agents books I would advise you to not only send your CV and showreel to Narrow Road but other agents as well it's hard DS sent out over 20 CVs only got Rachel Mohi from Narrow Road come back he has a very good CV. The trouble you are going to have is this is the time of year drama school students have there showcases so agents will be going to see these and taking on the best students. Good luck in finding an agent

Thanks for the info. How long did it take for them to get back to him? Seeing as they do receive a load full of submissions.

Thanks for the help. x
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

They got back within a day found from the last time DS sent of his CV to agents if they are intrested you hear very quickly. Some of the agents who only want you to send CV by post you some times hear later as they have the CV on there desk so look at them when they are not so busy.
Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Post by Itsyazzy »

Alright, thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

I applied a few days ago and they've just gotten back to me today letting me know that they've passed it onto other agents and that they'll email me back if any of them are interested. Hopefully all goes well. x