Platform Talent Management Agency

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

whitepudding
BRIT Award

Platform Talent Management Agency

Post by whitepudding »

Has anyone heard of this agency, or had any experience e with them in the last year please!

Any feedback would be appreciated. Not sure you can post negative comments (if there are any) so private message me in that instance.

Than
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Re: Platform Talent Management Agency

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Hiya, did you join Platform and if so, what is your experience of them so far please?
whitepudding
BRIT Award

Post by whitepudding »

Hi there, decided not to renew In Nov 2016. Only had one year under the new owner. Prior to that had been with Platform since the start and was really happy with the management then.
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Thank you Whitepudding, I get that, sometimes when something works really well for you and change happens, it is not such a happy fit.
MyLittleToots*3
Nominee

Post by MyLittleToots*3 »

My little one (just turned 6) is with PTM - all the work she's done so far are roles I found myself, or was contacted independently for; however I live in Bristol, so haven't really pushed for anything more from PTM as her school got really funny about her being absent for auditions & castings in London etc, so particularly whilst she's so young, I definitely think they are great for us as we're maybe not as proactive as other parents and have settled into a relaxed (from our perspective-he could be working like a loon his end, hahaha) and comfortable arrangement.

I sent some photos of her filming her first lead at the weekend, and the owner of PTM was really pleased to share them even though he hadn't organised the Casting and was really supportive throughout.

So we're perhaps a slightly unique situation as I'm thrilled for her to have representation, but also relieved that she's not too busy and is building her experiences at a slow steady pace.

A lot of PTM kids seem to be involved in a variety of work: he seems to have a high number of kids in theatre and West End roles, but I've seen social media posts congratulating roles in TV series, commercials and other such bits and bobs, so I know people are booking jobs through them.

I don't know if our experiences will help anyone? For us personally, it's a great fit and every phone call, text and email is very enthusiastic with speedy and efficient responses to communication.

We've only been involved in the industry for a year now (purely Madam's decision, she loves acting/filming, and is rather headstrong, like most performance types hahaha)

So I'm not sure how they compare to other agents? But we are really happy with our experiences so far.