Imperium Management??

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Itsallaboutchickens
BRIT Award

Imperium Management??

Post by Itsallaboutchickens »

Hi,

Anyone know anything about Imperium Management? They appear to have opened their books and we have been offered an audition. Not sure we can make it in any event as we're away, but thought I would ask whether it's worth asking for a deferral. There is not much detail on them online.

Thanks.
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Re: Imperium Management??

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Hi, yes we are with Imperium, we have been with them for a year. There is a new lady who has just taken over the children and she seems to be making a huge effort, although we also loved the lass before her, she knew my DS really well and was so approachable, I built up a really good relationship with her and she made it feel like a team effort. We get offered regular auditions (at least 1 a month, sometimes more) and have had 2 jobs through them in the past year. They have a very personal approach. I rate them very highly - although there is part of me that is loath to say that as I feel they are our little "secret" ha ha.
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Post by ACookie »

My daughter was also offered an audition workshop with them as well at Urdang next week. She already has an agent so no good for us right now, but nice to hear positives if we decide to change at any point in the future.
Tamarindo1
BRIT Award

Post by Tamarindo1 »

My DD has also been invited to attend their workshop next week. Anyone else going? Cannot find too much info on the agency.