Can you help me decide?

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

littleric14
BRIT Award

Can you help me decide?

Post by littleric14 »

We have been with our current agency nearly 2 years.In this time we've had 3 auditions about 5 self tapes and three extra jobs.
Dd auditioned for another agency and got accepted have to decide by Sunday if want to go with them.
Her current agency has just got her an audition with a CD for next week!! (Typical!)
Really torn like the report i have with her current agency but just don't seem to be getting the auditions.
On another had another agency has come forward saying they want to represent her and are willing to work with her current agency but they have never met her.
What would you do? Thanks
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Re: Can you help me decide?

Post by lyndahill »

Changing agents doesn't guarantee auditions/castings. I would only change if you weren't happy with the way your child is being represented by your current agent. Maybe if you talk to your current agent and ask for a list of castings that your DD has been submitted for in the last 6 months it will show you how hard they have been working for her. From that you'll know that it is the Casting Directors that call the children in and not the agent not submitting. I certainly wouldn't go with an agent that has never met my child.
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Re: Can you help me decide?

Post by Ditzi »

I agree with lyndahill. Littleric14, I think we met at an audition a couple of months back, the one on a Sunday when the tube was closed and we met on the bus?!