Stagecoach or Pauline Quirk academy

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Canadiangal
Nominee

Stagecoach or Pauline Quirk academy

Post by Canadiangal »

Hello, my DD has been with stagecoach for 4 years and has had some lovely opportunities with them. I have noticed however that she is doing the same things-appearing in Joseph and opera's that are professional so good for the CV but not for new opportunities. I joined the agency but as they are sole I just wonder if they are the best bet for ongoing work. I also was looking into Pauline Quirk as I heard they were quite good. Has anyone been with Pauline Quirk and if so does your child use the agency as well and if so do they get put forward for jobs? Thanks
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Re: Stagecoach or Pauline Quirk academy

Post by ACookie »

We are stagecoach as well and have been submitted for a variety of opportunities and have successfully auditioned for some. We are happy with this as living outside of London we can't drop everything at a moments notice and get to castings for commercials etc. We have contemplated changing to a smaller more London based agency where she may be one of a smaller number of children and so get submitted for more, but unless you can get to castings easily it doesn't seem worth it. It works for us, but I think if you want more submissions you may need to look to a smaller agency than Stagecoach or PQA as they have children poised all over the country to send to auditions that are local to them. Alternatively give the agency a call and discuss what you would be available to get to, as so much comes up at short notice. They may submit your DD for more.
dani wyatt
Nominee

Post by dani wyatt »

My daughter was with Pauline quirke agency for 3yrs. and had 5 auditions in 3yrs.once she hit 19 .they said bye bye .pauline quirke has over 100 drama academys to many kids the agency has to give all those kids a chance to audition. that's just the ones in england. She has them in Spain too.she was hardly picked for any plays or shows .it cost me over £3000. that's no lie. so my daughter. got another agency . and she has had more auditions .at Pauline quirke they like certain people.if you catch my drift.
dani wyatt
Nominee

Post by dani wyatt »

My daughter was with Pauline quirke agency for 3yrs. and had 5 auditions in 3yrs.once she hit 19 .they said bye bye .pauline quirke has over 100 drama academys to many kids the agency has to give all those kids a chance to audition. that's just the ones in england. She has them in Spain too.she was hardly picked for any plays or shows .it cost me over £3000. that's no lie. so my daughter. got another agency . and she has had more auditions .at Pauline quirke they like certain people.if you catch my drift.