New Agency - Ardent Talent

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

emi's mum
BAFTA Award

New Agency - Ardent Talent

Post by emi's mum »

Hello NAPMers.
It's been rather some time since I posted on here....I hope at least one or two of you will remember me.
I'm posting about my new venture. Those who do remember me will know that as well as mum to a young performer I was involved with another agency a couple of years ago and stood down in 2014.
I've been itching to get back to it and now the time is right I have launched Ardent Talent.

We are an agency for children and young performers age 4 to 21. We offer representation in theatre film and television. We're in the process of organising our first audition session which will take place in central London.
Please keep an eye on our website and/or social media for details.wwe. Ardenttalent.co.uk twitter @ArdentTalentCo FB @ardenttalent
I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in the near future.
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Re: New Agency - Ardent Talent

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

Ahhh i saw you advertising on facebook yesterday ☺ i've given your page a like :D . All the best with your new venture ❤ xd
Livvyvicky
GRAMMY Award

Post by Livvyvicky »

When I saw this on FB, I thought it was wonderful news. What an exciting new adventure for you, wishing the new agency every success.
:D :D :D
esmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by esmum »

No doubt you and team will make a great success of this - gosh, how time has flown! All our girls are teenagers now :D
Sophalice
BRIT Award

Post by Sophalice »

Hi Sarah, I am sure that you'll make this a great success! There are very few people better placed to run a successful talent agency for kids. I would imagine you will have many young performers beating a path to your door with your knowledge and connections in the industry! xxx
emi's mum
BAFTA Award

Post by emi's mum »

Thank you all very much. I've been overwhelmed with support and kind wishes.
We have some super applications coming in now and everyone who has emailed so far should have received a response already with their application form.
I will update on here again when the first auditions are all confirmed. We have a top casting director on board who will be workshopping for us on the day so we can see you at your very best.

One FAQ so far I can answer here. There are NO audition fees, registration fees, admin fees etc. If we offer you representation you will only pay your spotlight subs and agent commission when we book you work. You will also require professional head shots however you can use a photographer of your own choice.

esmum....time has indeed flown by. It goes far too fast.